My Starlet - White Ep91

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers lads :)

I would get clear side repeaters and remove the Sportif sticker and bump strips, but I'm too lazy to remove the stickers/bumpstrips and too poor to afford side repeaters. :p

:)

And yeah it's a killer to think how much I could have done to the car in the time I've had if I would have been in full time work...

I'm gonna be getting some new brake pads soon does anyone know where I can get them from? I can't afford any expensive ones but at the same time don't want to skimp on cheapy shit when it's something as important as brakes.

*I am not parked on the corner of a juntion, it's a garage forecourt*

I've just spent nearly 3 and a half hours cleaning and polishing the car so decided to take a few pics, I'm no photographer so they're nothing special but atleast the car looks clean. :unsure:

aug0903.jpg

aug0901.jpg

aug0902.jpg

aug0904.jpg

aug0905.jpg

I don't know what the fuck is going on with these pics imageshack must be playing up?

Cheers for the comments lads :thumbsup:

@ Liam - all I do is give it a wash in any old shampoo then polish it in Mer, bit of window cleaner on the windows to make them nice and shiny, tyre black stuff on the tyre walls and job done. :p Nothing special really but still comes up nice. :D I just take my time with it to make sure I do a proper job rather than rushing it.

On another note I'm bored shitless of the (lack of) power, I'm looking to get a GT next year but I'm considering a Glanza halfcut and doing a conversion if I can get some money together... I doubt anythings going to happen though.

looking nice mate :thumbsup:

re, the conversion, starletnath has the full set of 98spec looms for sale for about 320 quid, then all youll need is an engine/box and a few electrical bits, so you could probs do it for about 1k all in!

• 1 month later...

I didn't want to post anything up yet but I've got fuck all to do so might aswell...

This car is probably going to be a write off, thanks to some old cunt last weekend. I am gutted about it but have decided that I want a GT, after going through this hassle I am adament that I am going to come out of it with something worth the wait.

I have a pic of the damage which I took from the bedroom window but it doesn't show the full extent of the damage, basically the front end is fucked. :p Typically the mechanical side of things is still fine. But the cost of repair is probably going to be more than it's worth.