• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ya, car's looking good, deffo take blue surround off and you got yourself a lovely little motor, where abouts East Yorkshire are you?  I got family in Brid and work in Scarborough.  Be good to see ya motor about, i only seen one and he lives in Goole. :unsure:

you silly, you drive on the asphalty bit, not the grassy bit :wacko:

Nice looking MK1, and do you have any side-on pictures? If those are the wheels I think they are...I lurve them, if not, they look similar, so I still lurve them :unsure:

DSCF2217.jpg

will that 1 do? dont really like em 2 b honest might refurb them in white until i get new 1's

Splendid, thankies :unsure: They are indeed the wheels I was thinking of, I reckon they'd look nice if you lowered the car slightly and got them refurbed in a more interesting colour! Car looks nice either way...oh and with Nick, Blue surround = outie

cheerz 4 surround offer but ill just spray the old 1, yer surprising how changing the colour makes all the difference. fitted handbrake cables yesterday goin in 4 its MOT tommorrow hopefully shud pass then it can be registered.

Update on the wheels just got last coat of lacquer to put on then they are finished (thank god!)

they have come along way,

Before

DSCF2217.jpg

After

IMG020.jpg

IMG021.jpg

sorry bout photos taken on camera phone

dont think ive done 2 bad for my 1st spray job :p There not perfect but they'll do 4 now

thats pretty minted michelle :p

im thinking a red lip would look good painted on that, idrees did a minted white set respray and incorperated a red lip, realy wish i could show you the pic but cant find it.

are you sticking the same tyres back on as the profiles pretty high?

whats next on your list of mods?

• 4 weeks later...