just a quick suggestion, makein uk starlet club t-shirts, jumpers , hats etc. would be a good way for the club to make a bit of money for things. and im sure most people would buy them, would look good at like meets and shows aswell if every1 is wearing somthing with the club name on it aswell.

thanks

if this has bin said before sorry. :p

t shirts and a few other bits were made available form an online company this time last year but i dont think many people bought one geo will prob have the details as i think he was the one who sorted it all but im not sure if there still available!!! i think the price put a few peolpe of as i think they worked out at about £20 delivered, if i remeber correctly!!!

It would be good to get something sorted though even iff the profit was minimal to show support ot the club at show and events!! somebody must know someone who could do them on the cheap and you can get t shirts for a couple of quid each from primark or some thing!!!

yup. i even did designs for this last year for shows etc...a few people were interested, and then i was told there was another design..so i didnt bother...but this other design never got made...i people still want them. ill put up my design, and if you like it, ill get some prices...

i think it would be good for events and meets and it should help the club out with funding.the price on the old t's is alot by the sound of it. i'l see whats around my area and report back

yup. i even did designs for this last year for shows etc...a few people were interested, and then i was told there was another design..so i didnt bother...but this other design never got made...i people still want them. ill put up my design, and if you like it, ill get some prices...

throw it up mate for us to see... mite aswell get an idea for whats possible...

photobuckets down at the mo,, so not sure if its worked but here they are :-

FRONT DESIGN - Something plain and simple....

t-shirt5.jpg

BACK OPTIONS

1t-shirt1.jpg

2t-shirt2.jpg

3t-shirt3.jpg

Can change colours etc. and put the UKSC all together. e.g.:-

4t-shirt4.jpg

Rob

yh i agree mayb just have the website across the back and the uksc logo on the front then you could do hoddies and stuff aswell would be more money to buy the hoodie ,but printing cost wont be to high for a fiew words.

this is what i was thinking

UKSCTshirtfront.jpg

and the back

UKSCTshirtBack.jpg

plain and simple and it should keep the printing costs down, basicly does what it says on the tin!

this looks realy good, if it all goes ahead i will defo buy one.

y0 hold fire before you do, i have a whole selection of clothing ready for you guys, i did realiese a link last year before jae but kept it on the downlow since then as i wanted to luanch the shop at the same time as the site,

but now i have the blog up and running i might aswell get teh shop ready by the end of the week

here are a few of the designes

971022_5877223_1_huge.jpg

971022_5877212_1_huge.jpg

971022_5877220_1_huge.jpg

971022_5877228_1_huge.jpg

971022_5877235_1_huge.jpg

971022_5877264_1_huge.jpg

971022_5877264_1_huge-1.jpg

Looking good Enzo, i was aware of these but i thought they was never actually produced. Is there any chance of a UKSC hoody being made??

Do the T-Shirts say UkStarletClub on the back??.