chall's starlet turbo build

update. 1.5hrs one night last week saw the most recent progress, engine out

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

and today was like christmas..!!! :lol: silicone hoses, flywheel, Blitz decat and Glanza bumpers arrived :twisted:

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00295-1.jpg

blitzdecat.jpg

hoses.jpg

engine bay all cleaned and mint now awaiting clutch so i can put it together ready for putting into the car then its time to rewire the engine loom :?

yeh im gonna keep a good note on whats what with the wiring then i'll try do a write up :lol:

idrees, i got the rear fron sheekey but the front from my local dealer. being in the trade and knowing the parts guys quite well they give me a nice discount ;)

the old conversion? or my old 'V'?

sold the conversion couple years ago to a guy in b'ham. it was for sale a while back but no sure whats happened to it :mellow:

and my V, i done a deal for a WRX wagon in leeds July last year when my wife fell pregnant. wish i kept it tho.

The Exedy clutch arrived at the start of the week so got the gearbox bolted on and my hybrid turbo arrived yeasterday morning, so it is is now complete ready to bolt into the car

DSC00337.jpg

Hybrid

DSC00339.jpg

Blitz Decat bolted on

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

Bolted to the engine

HAPPY DAYS :p hopefully get it into the car today if im quiet at work ;)

right guys, sold the primera on tuesday so had to get going with the car and finally finished it..!! here she is

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

and thot this was a nice touch for the new plates 8-)

DSC00357.jpg

WTF? i hear you say what about the purple one!! well after selling my car on tuesday it meant i was carless and to get the purple one finished would be a few weeks by the time i get parts then sprayed etc and when this came up for sale 10miles away for a GREAT price i couldnt resist! the only downside its a LAZYMATIC LOL!! but after driving it for a bit aint 'too' bad :oops:

i will be fitting the rebuilt/big turbo engine and manual box to it very soon.

SPEC:

1996 Glanza V Auto

5Zigen cat back

HKS filter

Unknown BOV

TRD shocks and springs

Lenso RS5 rims

Fibreglass lightweight bonnet and carbon scoop

Factory option front lip

gonna fit the new rear bumper i have since someone butchered the exhaust cut-out

think thats about it

its still in KMs and reads 155k so around 90k miles. as for price i dont wanna give it away but put it this way you wont find another on the market for the price i paid ;)

lol cool, i payed £1450 for my silver point and squirt lazymatic at crimbo!

if yours was cheaper then that with those mods you win!