Right i have finally got one, a nice example of an ep91. She is as near as dam it standard apart from the wheels, a blitz dump valve, turbo timer and an induction kit. I have many plans for her, i have seen some of these producing a good 280bhp+ but don't think i will be spending that sort of money.

Firstly she is got a service today, and how awquard is it to get to the oil filter!, we have fitted new iridum spark plugs, new bubs oil etc. Whilst at halfords picking some pits up i decided to do the front speakers as well and bought some kicker 10cm speakers which aren't to bad.

Then fingers crossed this month if money permits i am purchasing some shocks and springs i have roughly £300-£350 to spend if any one can make suggestions feel free, and in the not so distant future there will be new brakes ( which will be next month) a full exhaust system and a re-map.

I would also like to get a complete front re-spray and she is stone chipped to hell, and a few other things like new stickers and maybe some clear indicators.

Excuse the pics they were only taken quickly.

DSC_0313-1.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

Nice little base <_<

Plans sound good, although Starlets cant be remapped, you need to either buy a piggy back ECU (Apexi SACF II for example) or a Standalone ECU (mega bucks!!)

Looking forward to some updates :)

Nice little base ;)

Plans sound good, although Starlets cant be remapped, you need to either buy a piggy back ECU (Apexi SACF II for example) or a Standalone ECU (mega bucks!!)

Looking forward to some updates ;)

Oh right, did not know that, are we also talking mega bucks for the piggy back ECU??

no there not stupid money,

emanage blue with all sensors needed £450

maping by a decent tuner £150

blowing off 2.0 corsas who recon there

well quick lol Priceless ;)

car looks very clean nice example, i just got one recently and it's realy easy to get caried away with thinking ooo i could get a nice front mount and hydrid etc, but you have got the right idea give it a good service and take care of all the little stuff first lol

nice V ;)

Here we go, had the car below for may be three weeks now.

DSC_0313-1.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0310-1.jpg

Just fitted new front brakes yesterday, just thought i would take a few pics and show the magic work of BMW mechanics (cheers lads), we fitted 3G 10 groove discs and mintex 1144 pads.

SL380320.jpg

Before

SL380321.jpg

Mintex 1144 pads

SL380325.jpg

3G discs

SL380329.jpg

Fitted, oh yeah.

This weekend we will be changing the rear brakes but for standards all round. Fingers crossed more to come in the not so distant future.