hey just to let you all know ive been out and got me self a starlet, 97 white its the sportif model, got a few optional extras with it, spoiler mud flaps yeah lol, its in gud nick for the year, no rust, hardly any scratches few minor dents! i brought an mr2 but im selling it now wanted a starlet! il get sum pics on 2moz

j

hey nice to hear sum gud feed back from the sweat bands lol wasent sure at 1st! lol done me 1st mod today got sum glanza seats, sooooo much nicer than the standards! il get sum pics on! nxt mod take the rear seats out!! rich is spraying me up sum toyota alloys in black cant remeber wot they came off of! scutch will know as he is my very own personnal grease monkey!!

How come u downgraded from an mr2 then matey? ;)

it was costing to much to run, and to be honest i didnt really trust my self being in a rear wheel drive car just made me shit my pants alot! but it is an amazing machine the acceleration, cockpit dash, tidy gearbox, short shift, and to hear that beast of an engine behind u screamin it nuts off! just awsum! i wud say get 1 but not for me like small cars with front wheel drive!! plus me best mate scutch has had 1 for years and was always goin on at me " get a starlet get a starlet " when i finally did i was amazed with them! u get so much from such a small engine! bless those japs! j

it is an amazing machine the acceleration, cockpit dash, tidy gearbox, short shift, and to hear that beast of an engine behind u screamin it nuts off! just awsum! i wud say get 1

Thats what i meant by downgrade :D

lol

Starlets are baby beastys tho B)

Good choice :o

• 3 years later...

hey everyone i know i havent been on here for a while but thought i would give an update on my current status of motor, 2 years ago i had a n/a starlet pictured in this thread ive since sold it and for some strange reason i went out and brought an mg zt 2.5 v6! but with the rises in fuel and the cost of tax and the amount of repairs i was having to do i sold the car on, then last year i brought an n/a starlet glanza rep and have been working on it since heres a few pics you may reconise it:

DSCF2351.jpg

DSCF2353.jpg

DSCF2355.jpg

since i got it in june last year i have fitted a tenzo r backbox removed the pink graphics, done some under hood spaying and reprayed the bonnet

car015.jpg

iphone1211098.jpg

iphone1211089.jpg

iphone1211090.jpg

pics from JAE

iphone1211155.jpg

iphone1211154.jpg

iphone1211164.png

iphone1211159.png

Edited by gogs3