Musical Choice  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They say he was cremated but 2pac always did say "Bury me A G" strange one hey! :)

I understand what your saying about the new stuff. But to me personally I think its awful music, and the lyrics aint much better either. Nowa days you can associate Hip Hop and rap in the same genre as Pop, in the old days the good stuff was kept underground and thats why old skool will always be better. Only imo :(

ok agreed, mainstream hiphop is dead. but if you know where to look you will strike gold

Hilltop hoods are the first hiphop artists in years that i have got the entire discography and could not find a single track i didn't like. and they have absolutely zero publicity outside AU.

Yeah I've heard of Hilltop Hoods, their music is good. But the reason for that is because they keeping it old skool, there are some very good Hip Hop artists out there such as Lupe Fiasco and he's keeping it old skool aswell. I think whoever has an appreciation of the history of Rap and Hip Hop they will be a success.

Yeah I've heard of Hilltop Hoods, their music is good. But the reason for that is because they keeping it old skool, there are some very good Hip Hop artists out there such as Lupe Fiasco and he's keeping it old skool aswell. I think whoever has an appreciation of the history of Rap and Hip Hop they will be a success.

lupe done some tracks with fort minor and they were good.

dont listen to music

if it wasnt for our lass ide take Cd player out, its too heavy lol

but if i had to answer ide say Hip Hop and RnB

your a cheery person...

saying that i was the same until someone gave me the eminem show... then i got totally into hiphop

Im into most things hip hop (proper hip hop not soulja boy), jungle/drum 'n' base, old skool rave music, some dance, house, techno stuff.

Some artists i listen to

Tupac, Dre, The Game, Aaliyah, Mary J Blige, Eve, The prodigy, Shy FX, Adam F, DJ Hype, DJ Die, Roni Size, Gang Starr, UNKLE, Big L, James Lavelle. U get the idea :)

And i hate pop.

i voted hip hop. to be honest the lyrics nower days are so frikin awful, i just listen to the beat, which is somewhat ridiculus. i was too enticed into hip/hop/rap by the eminem show...lol

atm im listenin to dre, tupac, stuff from 91-95 really. however i have got fiddys albums, and the beats are ok on some track but the lyrics consistanly awful

i voted hip hop. to be honest the lyrics nower days are so frikin awful, i just listen to the beat, which is somewhat ridiculus. i was too enticed into hip/hop/rap by the eminem show...lol

atm im listenin to dre, tupac, stuff from 91-95 really. however i have got fiddys albums, and the beats are ok on some track but the lyrics consistanly awful

i can't listen to g-unit... all i hear is "i'm richer than you"

that annoys me.

can't beat a good pac record. especially all eyez on me and better dayz

I dont fit into one of those catigories particually...

My music taste is prety mashed up

Started out on Rock, then diverged into Hiphop, then migrated to Drum and bass :wub:

But my pc hard-drive is filled up with loads of different genres

Its nice to be open minded :lol:

@ Bluebear

If u like Atmosphere look up Sage Francis and Josh Martinez

Similar slightly but wikid

HappyHardcore & dark DnB ftw!

Loving tunes from hixxy and darren styles...Then on the other end of the spectrum i love darker style dnb like logistics, hive, noisa etc

Allthough i have to admit, i was a punkrock fan a good few years back ;)