Another year of a shit summer?

I'm sure everyone can remember last year, "summer" (if you could call it that) came really late, it was pissing down with rain for a looooooong time before we actually got some real decent sunny weather. :lol:

The weather forecast is saying showers all week, it's fucking crap.

The past few days it's been stupid, it rains, then dries up, then rains, then dries up, it's like tropical weather.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting pissed off with it?

Its exactly the same here :wub:

Went outside to clean the interior then it started to rain, stopped then when I went to hover the interior it started again :lol:

Its stopped for five minutes now ^_^

it seems to be when you want to do something its pissing down? am i right in thinking god (if anyone believes in him) is pissed off with england as a whole and starts tinkling on us?

we had a party last week, this week, with the gazebo's still up, it is windy as hell! great when the frikkin gazebo is trying to take off.

You wanna try driving a 1.2 micra in the rain, with steering problems, bad tracking and completely worn out brakes... oh and a giant screw in the tire. My nephew has better tires on his scalectrix.

I remeber that feeling...... :wub:

Oh how I love when it rains now, fair enough there are no hot girls to stare at, not good enough conditions to wash and clean the car but......... being about to do round abouts in 2nd gear without fear of having zero tread left makes up for it all :lol:

haha before I got new wheels & tyres on my starlet it was still on the standard shitty things, the tyres probably hadn't been changed for years there's was fuck all tread on them, in the wet it would sometimes spin through 1st and 2nd

I remember at the scottish meet last year I was spinning in 5th gear on the dualler at 70mph, starlets are pretty bad in the wet!

Also its just started pissing here as I'm trying to do things to the car, so bloody annoying.