hey guys hows things doin

im an aussie joined here cause ENZO (suby_g 2 me from austarletclub) came 2 aus and has taken a heap of photos of my car 2 use on this fine site.....

well when the pics are up u can see my ride.......

;) make u all wait to see my aussie pride lol

all i will say is its blue got a gt28rs and is a fun little machine....and it hates gearboxes lol

well it really hates gearboxes lol......just broke another one 2nyt HAHA went and done a touge run up the kuranda range which is the best road.....ask enzo lol but on the way back down i popped 2nd gear :p

yo dude! welcome to my club, got back to the hotel and ogled at those pics they are quality,

just at heathrow the now so done have the facilities to upload them

badluck on another bust gearbox,

il be back over to boost up that road in a smaller car!

im sure its the best road i have ever been on bar none! lol

i since found out this is a 4efe box so im sending it back 2 them with the busted second and they are sending me another gt box woo

so when the new box gets here i will find an lsd for it and throw it in i think i need an lsd haha

well the one they sent me was out of a ep91 aussie spec.....

so it was at least a 96 model but i will take what they give me cause i wanna get a lsd and a trd gearset i thinks that way i wont break it so easy

post a pic whenever u wanna geo dont gotta ask mate they are your shots as much as mine.........u took em so post away lol im just keen 2 see the ones i didnt get to take a good look at..... i like the one where u shot the sun under the car........

lol heres that shot il post up all the shots once i have finnished writing the article buddy

but in the mean time ive added one to the best months photocomp aswell

P1040521-1.jpg

the colour is fully custom mix of debeer paint with a house of colour blue ice pearl through it....... it is very nice but im set to make it better soon....lol

gettin the blocked back and hit with some more ice pearl as it is the heavy flack that really sets the car off in person pics do this paint no justice at all in the direct sun all u can see is the huge glitter flakes all through it

• 3 weeks later...

ohh my god!!...... car is trashed

some fool decided it was so nice they wanted 2 party on the roof of it in town last week.....still recovering from that....

and then that nyt on the way home i seen a massive accident that killed both occupents and i was one of the first on the scene 2 find the passenger barely alive he died before the ambulance could get there..... so i had the worst friday nyt ever......

link 2 the story of the crash....... these guys had it comin though from the way they flew past me......... and made us deal with the remains:(

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2008/07/2...local-news.html