saw this car advertised in jap performance mag

http://www.neweraimports.com/stock.jsp

ohh my god!! its pretty mint with minor scuffs

so tempted to trade my starlet in for one of these. my mate said there lower insurace group than a starlet as he got away with cheap insurance on one. his fucked up tho as had management problems.

its like a starlet but bigger with more potential. once again ohh my god!!

Awesome indeed. nice bits of kit actually, handling is phenominal, would put a starlet to shame, so much grip, especially as it is very adjustable, rear toe as stock, which is silly!

My friend is selling one, he bought it from Newera a year or so ago. Has had lots of money spent on it and he's struggling to find a buyer. He paid a silly amount, 6k+ i think, and he's letting it go now for around £4k!

Its white with goodies like pearl white Advan RC's, full £700+ Hayward & Scott custom exhaust system (turbo back), packed full of strut braces etc.

Basically its lovely. I can link you to the thread/advert if you are interested in one ;)

Awesome indeed. nice bits of kit actually, handling is phenominal, would put a starlet to shame, so much grip, especially as it is very adjustable, rear toe as stock, which is silly!

My friend is selling one, he bought it from Newera a year or so ago. Has had lots of money spent on it and he's struggling to find a buyer. He paid a silly amount, 6k+ i think, and he's letting it go now for around £4k!

Its white with goodies like pearl white Advan RC's, full £700+ Hayward & Scott custom exhaust system (turbo back), packed full of strut braces etc.

Basically its lovely. I can link you to the thread/advert if you are interested in one :p

did your mate have any problems with the gear box as apparently there shit?

i only seen one tho and that was a mate down the road. b 4 i got a starlet i thought thats what it was for ages lol as i had never seen a starlet up close b 4 as in brighton there both rare but this is uber rare.

No his gearbox has been fine, they're only gash if you put stupid power through them, like 350-400bhp+.

it is very easy to get power out of them though, as the turbo on them is, well, rather large...

I found his thread but he doesn't have any pics of it after being lowered and with the wheels on, which is strange.

i'll contact him and find out where the pics are :p

Basically its lovely. I can link you to the thread/advert if you are interested in one :p

I second that it's a lush car he has! :p

Crappy pics but shows how genuine it is. The crappy mudflaps were just for when he went to combe, rally slag style - they were red but faded, haha. thing they're off now but they're only screwed on anyways.

it is a lovely motor, and the exhaust really does free up 50-60bhp. this ones prob knocking around 300bhp or so, maybe a tad less as he's turned the boost down slightly.

Its got a rebuilt engine in it (only done a few miles tbh) and the turbo has been completely refurbed recently at a cost of over 500quid. Plenty of goodies on there like whiteline springs, exhaust, braces, blitz EBC, blitz filter etc.

i've got some better pics somewhere but cant find em, could easily go round and take more though. if anyone's interested then i can pass you on his details to contact him. its in Bristol by the way, just off the M4/M32. :p

th_DSC00071.jpg th_DSC00072.jpg th_DSC00075.jpg th_DSC00077.jpg th_DSC00079.jpg th_DSC00081-1.jpg th_boot.jpg th_computer.jpg th_interior.jpg

Anyone had any experience with fuel consumption on these, i know it will be a bit hefty but i what would it compare too. I figure it would be similar to a Pulsar on usage.

I have faint memores as a child when my Dad had one of these, dont know if it was an import one (or if they did a UK version for that matter)

All I can remember is that it was a 323 4x4 turbo and in Silver with a massive exhaust :p oh and recaro's :p

sounds like your dad knows his cars my dad was into cars but knows fuck all about them lol i vaigly remember being driven around in an astra gte mint condition till it got nicked and found up the dyke burnt out with fucker scratched in the side lol now that would piss me off bad

Yup Ross is right, we are luky to have a GTR locally to us. Its a bit of a beast. The guy who owns it used to have a 323 GTX which is the slightly less powerful version. It was great then an "incident" wrote it off and he broke it for bits. It was a fucking sexy car.

GTX.jpg

I don't have any up to date pics of his new GTR. He has changed the wheels to earlier Buddyclub ones. Still in white. he also now has a HUGE big brake conversion! But you get the idea. He doesn't drive it "that" hard, he likes to cruise about but I think the last time it touched the rollers it was around 290hp

GTR.jpg

that black one is really pushing me into selling up