group buy of ten units

Guest Enzo

sorry guys i dont have the money till the 18th so were just gonna have to wait but i did wack down the deposit as soon as i could. pretty much first to show the dollar and get the ball rolling.

once again very sorry guys.

no problem man, i forgive ya lol

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ ak,13 pm sent with quote on shipping :p

dave-izzle the list is full as you can see,

pm sent :D

Damn... no turbo's left? Really want one en got the money ready to send... :p If anyone cancels.. let me know :p

its about £36 at the most to send it insured to delivery to ireland as its considered international but £22 to northern ireland

the turbos are still available but at the normal price of £395+delivery

weheyyyy just waiting for monday then i can pay.

ill be holding on to this for a while as im skint but if i change my mind and dont wanna put it on ill put it up on the for sale section on this site.

ill let it go for what i paid for it of coarse

probably wont tho as when i actualy get it it will make me wanna get it on as soon as possible. and stop going out at weekends

o shit yer i thought everyone has paid bar me but im doing it tomorrow but just checked the list and there are still people who need to pay.

wont be much of a problem as its such a good deal i think there are people waiting to jump in any way. if we post in the general section when the time comes if it does and let people know.

il revise the list tomorrow,

and when it gets to the 20th the turbos get sent. could poeple keep an eye out on this subforum as il be posting up some advice on what gaskets to get, and a few other things :rolleyes:

il revise the list tomorrow,

and when it gets to the 20th the turbos get sent. could poeple keep an eye out on this subforum as il be posting up some advice on what gaskets to get, and a few other things :rolleyes:

im getting all new gaskets this time round :p

thanks for the update, getting all excited

@briggers your best off getting them from sam in our parts department, il get him to flag up the correct parts and prices in a dedicated post for you guys,

and il juet check, ive recieved that cash too mate,

@ chall yea

@ jullian-ep91 this group buy was only to generate interest and wont happen again

could everyone that is expecting a turbo please send your

name

address

phone number

and entitle the private message with your name and the word "address" please

thanx

its almost close guys :)