group buy of ten units

Guest Enzo

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never know that Toby!

Cracking price Geo mate, Can't believe these haven't been snapped up either, everything seems pretty slow these days

Dave

I woudln't worry Geo most of SV items fail anyway they are cheap for a reason they will soon come running! It looks great on the outset but the reality is far from it . Cracking price on these good deal for the members :)

T

@ragz

they are essentialy the same as the G-spec except for the use of a more efficent Garret gt17 compressor wheel.

@ Lee im setting a date of August 20th, that leaves just over a month for people to sort out money,

if anyone would like to make a payment just pm me for payment details :)

Well that a week before i get paid again an theres also the possibility it would be on for Trax so i reckon il put my name down :)

1) Frankie

2)3) mi16chris x2

4) Lee_EP82

Go on briggers, get one!! Be savage !

montas i wont be putting it on for a while tho. got to wait till oct the 2nd as its my 21st so hopefullly ill get some dollar

im hoping for lots of dollar lol then ill just go all out and get mani and everything needed. maybe some management get it mapped and have a little monster .

i raced a skyline gts the other night lol i was slightly over boosting as you know at about 9 bar and done him lol.

now i cant wait for a re-match as he said he just got a straight through. im not telling him of any of my mods

all im sayin is i rolled witha 1.3 yo and cicked yo asss

Oh god was that 1 of the slow R33 heavy metal things lol, my brothers red top corsa beat my m8s GTS up pod the weekend an hes running 152bhp, god knows what a hybrid starlet would do to 1 :)

When you got a list of 10 or need the money just ask i should have it as of next week. :)

Hybrid yO!!

I woudln't worry Geo most of SV items fail anyway they are cheap for a reason they will soon come running! ;)

T

is this true as everyone seems to buy one of these how mny people have complained.

come on people get buying!!! i cant beileve this....theyre even cheaper!

read my feedback about these turbos,they really are great,best part of my car,transformed it