Guest Enzo

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

received mine today. many thanks enzo

now its just staring at me

so so annoying that i cant put it on.

quick question. would it be a piss take to ask if the warranty starts when we put the turbo on. as ill be sitting on it for a while.

what you running yours at mate? what else you gotta do before it all goes on ?

need to get a custom rad made.

will be running at about 1 bar to start with, then when i have a fmic i will go up to 1.2bar

i want to do this as my dave burwash group buy fmic has so many unnecesary bends and extra pipes as it goes over the mani. i will be wanting to do this 2 so if you could keep me posted as if you are going to make one up, if you made 2 which were a good route you could see money come your way.

i want to do this as my dave burwash group buy fmic has so many unnecesary bends and extra pipes as it goes over the mani. i will be wanting to do this 2 so if you could keep me posted as if you are going to make one up, if you made 2 which were a good route you could see money come your way.

you would need the custom rad made too mate. plus i have professional welders at work who will do the pipes for free.

ill be happy to post up pictures and stuff with info on how to get it all done :D

you would need the custom rad made too mate. plus i have professional welders at work who will do the pipes for free.

ill be happy to post up pictures and stuff with info on how to get it all done ;)

every hybrid gt or glanza i have seen have been running standard rad so i have never heard of that. i was thinking on getting a civic rad n e way so its easier to do work in future on the car but at first i might just keep the stock one.

every hybrid gt or glanza i have seen have been running standard rad so i have never heard of that. i was thinking on getting a civic rad n e way so its easier to do work in future on the car but at first i might just keep the stock one.

what i mean is if you wanted to use the same intercooler setup as me you would need a custom rad made up. otherwise you wouldnt be able to do a short pipe route like i'll be using

• 2 weeks later...