group buy of ten units

Guest Enzo

ive secured mine :D

if i can hit the 200bhp barrier and a decent amount of torque ill be more than happy. my car will be exactyl what ive always wanted it to be engine wise. my car is slowly but surely getting finished, so exciting <_<

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great,

a quick bit of advice to all you guys, make sure you have the correct spark plugs to get the most power out of yourset up <_<

iridium heat grade 7 plugs ok? is this turbo safe to run without mapping if boost is kept at a reasonable level? need to do a few more things to the car before getting it mapped. its not an everyday car though so it will only be road test and running in type things.

iridium heat grade 7 plugs ok? is this turbo safe to run without mapping if boost is kept at a reasonable level? need to do a few more things to the car before getting it mapped. its not an everyday car though so it will only be road test and running in type things.
i would think 7s should be ok bud thats what ill be using

Sorry dude but i wont have the money for this, after my accident i have had a week off work and trying to get myself sorted. So might aswell take my name off, im so gutted :D

ive secured mine :D

if i can hit the 200bhp barrier and a decent amount of torque ill be more than happy. my car will be exactyl what ive always wanted it to be engine wise. my car is slowly but surely getting finished, so exciting :D

same here. all i wanted was a street weapon of mass destruction.

bit of an overstatement but you know what i mean lol

1) Frankie

2) mi16chris - paid

3) william mcclean - paid

4) Briggers - Deposit taken

5) ak13

6) Chall - Paid

7) Duff

8) Dub-Se7en

9) peen - pending payment

10)tucka paid

11)dac69er - pending payment

no i dont supply any actuaters,

the flap is configured so you can use eather a hole type or pin type without any problems peeple

@ chall its a group buy so thats the craic.

1) Frankie

2) mi16chris - paid

5) ak13

6) Chall - Paid

7) Duff

8) Dub-Se7en

9) peen - paid

10)tucka paid

11)dac69er - pending payment

f'kin impressive :p i reckon we could pull more outta mine if i was using a free-er flowing mani instead of the JAM one.

let me know if you ever fancy sellin the JAM one dude :p

sorry ak13 ive been swamped with orders outside the groupbuy, il have a definate aproximation on delivery by the end of the week mate,

@wallace yea these turbos are the staple product of tt, i dont want to divulge too much info about the two others being developed at the moment mate.

lets just say one will slot above the gt spec power wise, and the other, who knows

@ spoonz pm sent

@ak13, il get a quote tomorrow.

its a group buy so its eather until everyone pays or the 20th whatever comes first,

1) Frankie

2) mi16chris - paid

5) ak13

6) Chall - Paid

7) Duff

8) Dub-Se7en

9) peen - paid

10)tucka paid

11)dac69er - paid

sorry guys i dont have the money till the 18th so were just gonna have to wait but i did wack down the deposit as soon as i could. pretty much first to show the dollar and get the ball rolling.

once again very sorry guys.