group buy of ten units

Guest Enzo

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u dont need to mate :lol:

Should be able to get the money for one of these soon, I'll put my name down anyway.

1) Frankie

2)3) mi16chris x2

4) Lee_EP82

5) Briggers Deposit taken

6) ak13

7) Chall

8) Duff

so thats £300 and NO exchange unit required?????

If thats correct more people need to get there name down on this list. thats an unbeleivable deal.

so thats £300 and NO exchange unit required?????

If thats correct more people need to get there name down on this list. thats an unbeleivable deal.

i know, it almost sounds fishy, but im not doubting enzo as he is well known

toy tuning are after 500+ and thats when you send em yours 2 which means no boost and car while your waiting.

its like father christmas though fuck it im dishing some pressies out early

yeah well to put this in too perspective................

for a fully rebuilt and remanfactured ct9 your looking at near £450 and thats with an exchange unit as well. thats a stock ct9 without all the work involved with making the hybrid. so at that price for the hybrid its a steal.

sound guys, yea im not fussed about a profit on this, after this group buy i dont know if i could do it at this price again.

How much is postage to Rep. of Ireland Enzo?

il have to get back to you on that mate

updated list

1) Frankie

2) mi16chris paid

3) Lee_EP82

4) Briggers Deposit taken

5) ak13

6) Chall

7) Duff

8) Dub-Se7en

9) peen

could anyone thats not payed please pay as soon as possible that way there will not be a delay in shipping the turbos out- idealy id prefer a bank transfer to speed up the orders.

also are any of you guys ready to dyno your turbo as soon as it goes on> ~(Dub7 wink wink)

damn i cant miss this.

1) Frankie

2) mi16chris paid

3) Lee_EP82

5) ak13

6) Chall

7) Duff

8) Dub-Se7en

9) peen

10)tucka

enzo could you send me paypal details and price uncludin postage and il send money right away

the payment for the other turbo should be with u tonite mate . also my car will be on the dyno with in the week from when i get it . soon as i get it ill map the car then ill be on the dyno that weekend. if its any use to u i can get the dyno plot of the ct9 at the seam boost and the hybrid over the top of each other like i did with danes (sps) manifold ? like this dsc00155wq4.jpg

@ Duff ok mate il let you know

@ dub pm sent

@ dacer pm sent

@chall pm sent

the payment for the other turbo should be with u tonite mate . also my car will be on the dyno with in the week from when i get it . soon as i get it ill map the car then ill be on the dyno that weekend. if its any use to u i can get the dyno plot of the ct9 at the seam boost and the hybrid over the top of each other like i did with danes

what power did your ct9 make at what pressure? do you have a the sheet there?

ive sent a pm over to you about something interesting that might interest you <_<

could you let me know the answer asap?

@ Duff ok mate il let you know

@ dub pm sent

@ dacer pm sent

@chall pm sent

what power did your ct9 make at what pressure? do you have a the sheet there?

ive sent a pm over to you about something interesting that might interest you <_<

could you let me know the answer asap?

it made 186.8@14.5 psi yup can u not see the pix i put up ? the dyno i use stores all the my runs so i can get the 2 plots put over the top of each other like the pix :D

1) Frankie

2) mi16chris paid

3) Lee_EP82

5) ak13

6) Chall

7) Duff

8) Dub-Se7en

9) peen

10)tucka paid

11)dacer

12)william mcclean paid