Hey was a good meet peeps, thanks to everyone for coming from all over the place <_<

In total i think we got 16 starlets

Here's a few photos for you guys, sure others will have more to come. Good turn out for Chris's mini meet :)

Meet003.jpg

Meet010.jpg

Meet011.jpg

Meet012.jpg

Meet019.jpg

Meet023.jpg

Meet030.jpg

Meet032.jpg

Our mini meet after the meet at Oracle car park lol

Meet037.jpg

Who's is the blue EP82 :D

and LOL someone in a Copen :D

Blue GT belongs to EP824U on tgtt and the Copen is Minxy's friend, oh that is such a cool little girls car!!

loooks like you had a good turnout some reli nice cars there.

Yeah we didn't expect that many cars, but was a pretty good <_<

Was a really nice evening. Good to have a natter and get some idea's. Really dissapointed mine wasn't ready but atleast i could still come in Ash's. My mates little Copen was loved!! :D

Glad you could still make it though Kaz and was good to see you again, hope the car gets back on the road soon, is it Ashley your bf's name? I still like his alloys :p and love the back lights on the dials,just needs to be a tad brighter :)

blates shelly she got it wrong,and meant shelly....thats the 3rd blue mk1 ive seen,my mate had a doobie kitted one...

looked a good turn out,no silver GT's as per usual i see heeheehee

hey all

sorry for not posting sooner but i have been really busy at work.

also i have not put pics up yet as i cant work out how to do it with out using photo bucket and everytime i do it opens my account up everytime any one looks at the pictures witch is bad of course.

oh yeah im a bit stupid when it comes to computers so i will keep trying.got a friend popping round to help just not sure when.

keep watching i will get it right soon

Yer, it was a good meet. Nice to see everyone and try to match names to faces once again... i'll probably forget it all by next time neways :lol: . Yer, some nice cars there too, not too shabby at all.

Lol, Sparky, thanks mate, nice to hear the n/a side still runs strong! :(

Yer, the blue was nice. Do we have any up close pics? because you can't really see the reverse scoop on Roo's white glanza, and his stone chipped intercooler :p:p