Right well lads.

Plan here is to get a few of us on forza, when ever we can set a date.. but imo best time is during the week cus every 1 wont be doing anything after work hours obviously.

we set up a map and we go do a little racing and some drifting!

So the idea is.. One map with the same car but modded to your choice (standard looks boring)

So we can start it off with:

------------------------------

Course: Tscuba Circuit

Car:Nissan Silvia

Lets see how good your modding tallents are :lol:

P.s. Those who are willing to play and so on if you want the gamer tags of others planning to play

reffer to the "360 Gamer Tag" thread aas i have updated the names with those who have gave me there name!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah almost all the cars i race with are a-class, but if i remember he just said use a silvia so what was i supposed to do? leave it unmodified and get whipped? no. if you want to be more specific, make it more specific.

datsun 240z ftw.

tsukuba would be ube, but, if we're having a fun drive then imo it should be on a more 'fun' track, as tsukuba is very technical, and 25laps would make my penis explode.

either way, im in. if im home, and not high.

is this happening?

say.

wedsday night at 9 or something?

A Class, 25 laps round Suzuka/Tsukuba or something awesome.

Jap cars only.

I need to play MOAR Forz. Starting on Tuesday. Everyones, prepare for my hilariously shit driving on the Wednesday 9pm showdown. Rick I should be on tomorrow night sometime, if you fancy hitting me up?

Rick you rock my boat... shame im gona wipitang your ass on suzuka :D

anyone who's on for a little drifting tonight ill be on kicking the back end of my silvia out :D

blue bear ill catch you up tonight?