Sad sad news for one member of the 'Ring trip

Matt, MuthaDucka...had a smash last night. Some retarded bitch drove into him on a single track road.

27072008059.jpg

27072008057.jpg

Anyone want to help with parts to get him back on the road? 3 weeks till the trip <_<

He needs drivers driveshaft, 1 D2 coilover, front wing, poss drivers door, 1 alloy...what shit luck hey? been planning this trip for over a year now and he's just got the car back on the road to bed in the brakes.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha bourkey

and cal that pug looks like yours did.

this is bad. i really hope you can get it back on the road in time for the trip, if i could help i would. but i doubt i have anything of use, unless he needs a rad cap...

I wouldn't pie her with yours mate...she's the bint who hit him. Unless by pie you mean put the fucker in the ground, she'll just buy another shitbox car and crash into someone else. idiot.

I'll ask Matt if he has any neck pain :D you ambulance chaser you.

Cheers Raje, just trying to get some bits in place so we can move quickly and get it sorted if need be...any help obviously paid for and muchos appreciated, even a credit in the DVD <_<

she looks hot. ask for pies in return.

also, thats shit luck, a hard smash though from the looks of it to rip both their wheels clean off almost. she's at fault i assume?

i aint got any of those bits unfortunately, if i did i'd send em out asap to help.

that sucks dick...what a complete pin head! Matt's car was mint aswell...

he needs stuff that both you and si havent got rid of lol, which is unfortunate! Hope he gets it sorted,,,<_<

Bummer :D

Lovely GT too.

On a slightly positive note, I have a spare drivers door in that colour. And one in silver. Oh, and a wing too but thats silver. PM me. <_<

PM'd you my number by the way, give me a call if I can help. :D

Thanks Mark / Guys

I should know more towards the end of this week. I would be very surprised if a typical car garage could pull it out of the bag in time but we shall see.

As for injury, my neck is quite sore today (honest!!) I wouldn't have thought so but it was a fair thud. I managed to come to a standstill in time to read out my username before she spotted me.

She didn't even lead iny skid marks, just crack, straight into my sheel / arch and bounced off. I couldn't say anything to her. I was slightly distracted by her low cut shorts and tatoo leading towards the local area but biach - I kept pacing up and down and punching my hand into my palm (steady guys, no puns there) and was / still am so, so pissed off. I've wanted to do a trip like this for years, years. I bought the car using a credit card and have had to buy wisely to keep juggling funds. I'm still determined to go and may have to keep Sabine passenger <_<

It could have been a lot worse and I'm quite surprised how the starlet has held up although it may be worse on closer examination when an engineer looks at it. The car has been moved from the compound today to a storage location arranged by the insurer. Then a local selected engineer is going to look at the car and asses the damage i.e. repair or write off.

I'll keep you all posted......

all he really needs is a shaft and the D2.

i may have a driveshaft at home... ill check when i get in.

also, i love how the shaft on that pug snapped instead of pulling the cv appart. good to know peugeot manufacture sturdy parts :\

Matt's on the thread now...but from me THANKS for the offers of help so far, means a lot to know people genuinely care...and a reason why I like this forum so much.

I agree, everyone is so helpful, I remeber when my car broken into, ecksjay kindly gave me a drivers door and window for free and also john (cant think of his username) gave me the brackets for the stereo :D

Hope you get it sorted in time mate doesnt look like too much to do <_<