I got a text from Steve aka Purplishblue if people know him, his glanza was set alight by idiots ;) i think it's out of order people that do this. Feel so sorry for the fella as this car was up for sale.

Photos he sent me, sorry they are a small as they were recieved off my mobile.

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00232.jpg

Pure mindless vandalism or were they trying to cover up evidence of stealing things from the car or the car itself?

Was it advertised on the net for sale? Maybe they saw it on the internet and targeted it from there...

Well steve told me that they haven't upset anyone or anything, so just pure people being jealous or just wanted something to do or wreck, thats what the police expects. Yeah this car was up for sale in magazines and stuff. I just feel so sorry for him as now he can't sell the car, they think it's a write off.

when i saw who posted i thought it was yours shelly. but that doesn't detract from the horror of this...

this country is full of animals. i will never know how they sleep at night...

:p i knew at least one would've thought that, if it was mine i would be crying for days, touchwood!!!

Thats shocking!!! :p

Scum bags you really cant leave anything these days :p

Looks like he could break it and make some money back on it though, bodywork is intact and engine etc

Oh my god, more mindless behaviour from the people of this day and age!

That car was immaculate everytime i saw it, allways saw him around my local area.

How gutting is that, poor fella!

Has he got no idea what so ever of who it was?

Did it get burnt out in the odeon car park? Any cctv images of the little yobby pricks who did this?

Ask him if theres any images and if there are, slap them straight up on here and ill keep an eye out as well as the rest of the medway lot!

Tie them to a stake and setfire to them after torturing them slowly and painfull with a blunt rusty spoon!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Did we not see that blue one at the first Medstone meet when the dude went to see a film of sumthing then come out and drive past us?

I take it it happened after that meet?

Sux...

Medway scum...

No offence craig :rolleyes:

Or anyone else over that way for that matter

:p

Dont like this thread it makes me sad :p