Street Legal Redline Racing

Well i cant keep this game to my self any more! ive been greedy for years!! ;)

Ok the games called as it says in the title... this game is every petrol heads game for ever!

the game was brought out before need for speed and others like this sort and it blows every single game in the market away!

only reason it didnt make it sooooo big was there were too many bugs... but lovers of the game decided to take over

rescripted recoded the game created new cars engines the lot for the game!

The closest game that id say was like this game was juiced 1 where you buy the cheap car out the scrapper.

Things you can do in this game...

• buy from a used car place/scrappy or new show room
  • build the car to your spec
  • build the running gear
  • build the engine
  • do the body work / repair body work
  • spray paint every panel on the car and chassis - also spray as tho you were hold the spray gun
  • decal/vynal the car
  • tune the engine
  • drive about a town or race track
  • cause major damage to the car
  • LOTS LOTS LOTS MORE!

You buy a car from the scrapper no cars the same some could come with an engine some without some with windows, some with no doors... you catch the drift

you can strip the panels off the car to the bare chassis, rip the running gear and engine out and rebuild the full thing.

you can build a complete track spec beast or build a show car or you can have both..

the engine you can build... block,crank shafts, pistons, cam shafts, turbos everything this game is realy good for a learning curve on engines and you can see what parts people talk about are like!

you can dyno the car, build you engine fine tune the engine... the block,the fuel rail,the gear box, the turbo you can adjust everything you can do in real life to squeez that little more power out your car.

the game is so detailed you can even alter the psi in your tires or you could put high spring on the back and slammed springs on the front... breaks 2 pot 4pot 6pot breaks

diff wheels , different tires... not just like oh yoko tires or so.. no no this game has the car tyre size's from drag tires to pro babies.

to earn money in the game you race at night or in the day (best at night no popo and its just a drag)

when driving about if you car aint aero dynamic or have the propper running gear when you footing it, it wont cope and cause struggle to drive!!!

Crashing is soo amazing you hit a pole anything at a high speed you can mash the car lose doors, wheels, even your engine!!

What ill do is post up images of the game to give an idea what this game is like!

People designed cars and new engines for this game so theres always so diff car to repair/mod drive/crash!!!!!

R.

the game has spin offs of the real cars... but as i say people have taken it and modded it.. im currently uploading pics and build and write off of my evo 8

the origonal was poo.. but the modifying is amazing

Here are the pics....

I start off heading to the scrapper!

pic1.jpg

Get there ahhhh theres a nice Evo 8 sitting looking good to use!!!

pic2.jpg

Take it to the garage and check it...

pic3.jpg

Strip it give it a new coat of paint..

pic4.jpg

Start the new paint job and kitting the car

pic5.jpg

work and build the engine..

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

Check what power your kicking

pic9.jpg

Right it off losing your engine at 120 hitting a pole head on losing your engine and bending the chassis

pic10.jpg

i aint destroyn the industry... i purchased the orginal game so im mearly using that torrent as my own personal copy.

if people download it then fair enough its there choice.. but im not gona sit there and say i havent downloaded a game before.