that true, my first car was gonna be a mk3 fiesta in pink which he bought me, had wide arches n side skirts all smoothed in, lexus lights, bad boy bonnet and alloys .. sold it not long after cause the engine was gone on it and only done like 80k!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be brutally honest i hate corsa's so to say i don't like this one is not a personal hit on your boyfriend josie,

a lot of people may think my current car is less that an attractive choice and i respect that opinion.

good that he is moving onto japcars, just please request he mods it tastefully?

to be brutally honest i hate corsa's so to say i don't like this one is not a personal hit on your boyfriend josie,

a lot of people may think my current car is less that an attractive choice and i respect that opinion.

good that he is moving onto japcars, just please request he mods it tastefully?

lol well he did have a body kit for the corsa at one point, but looked crap on so he sold it.

hes keeping it pretty simple the corolla, smoked lights, lowered, 17"s, he wants it sprayed black cause its green tho lol

that true, my first car was gonna be a mk3 fiesta in pink which he bought me, had wide arches n side skirts all smoothed in, lexus lights, bad boy bonnet and alloys .. sold it not long after cause the engine was gone on it and only done like 80k!

blimey! any pics?

And the Fiesta........ :p

it had star stickers all over it and powered by fairydust and a tinkbell on the bonnet when i got it aswell, took them all off and sold it about a week later lol

• 2 weeks later...

I shouldn't worry too much what other people think, as most people started off with gash cars. Or cars that back in the day they loved but now looking back were rubbish.

Mine was a Nova! I loved it too bits but I know its chavvy now.

The Corsa isnt to my taste, but I do like Corolla's!

this is the body kit he was gonna put on it, i personaly think it looks better without it on.. what ya guys think? did it look better with it or without?

16844b2yp5.jpg

16844b2yp5.49b4b3fd56.jpg

48652186wd9.jpg

Wud look better with out it. Just my opinion, not slating it. Corsa's look fine with subtle mods like colour coding, lowering, mild rear spoiler. Recentley bad boy bonnets and morrettes have grown on me (only on corsa's).

And with 1 removed as a air inlet looks mean.

Keep it simple.