• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mums friends son has a corsa.. black sport model, im told hes on corsasport forum and such..

he recently dropped a c20let in it, and i would think spends the whole of sunday, each week, or each month polishing it, its immaculate beyond beleif, with only choice modifications, no bodykit, i think the only thing that lets it down (if it still has them) is the lexus lights, they were ok at the time... but times have past...

being clean and sensible is the way forward.

he was gonna get a 2 litre for it but sold it, its his first car yer n the nicest one round whre a live. the pics of it there are when it wasnt finished, its finished now n looks alot better,

lol its a two car one if you took out all the side cupboards and that, its pretty big with it all in.

hes getting it totally standard aswell, expect some 17"s hes just bought.. so loads of fun for me watchin him do it up! :) lol

nothing, hes saving up for a Corolla!

atleast some people take notice! :lol:

at the end of the day it was his first car, and everyone likes differnt things and im sure there will be alot people who think the cars you have or had are shit and look crap!!!

atleast some people take notice! :lol:

at the end of the day it was his first car, and everyone likes differnt things and im sure there will be alot people who think the cars you have or had are shit and look crap!!!

ahh i didnt read the full thread, i use to have lex-ass lights bk in the day on me ibiza many moons ago, we all gotta start someware! lol glad to see hes seen the light and movin onto jap cars!