Whats everyones view.

well?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right well as you all know i r a glanza driver... but this week i was thinking about money on the upcoming regarding insurance..

I love my glanza too bits and always will... but i went looking for insurance on another car... being an nissan s14.

my current insurance on the glanza is £2500 next year its gona be £1400.. so i went looking for cheaper insurance and ended up seeing what insurance on the s14 was...

this is where your opinion comes into play.....

GLanza: £1400

S14: £1045

so what should i do?

if i go s14 i could always get another glanza when i have a bit more money in my pockets.. im not short of cash i just want that little bit extra in my pocket to spend else where

Engines..

1.3 tubby Glanza

2.0 tubby S14

so what you guys think?

If you want an S14 and tis cheaper to insure too, I'd say to go for it

Although would assume the S14 has higher runnings costs, but I think from what I gather when I've talked to Ecksjay, parts are cheaper for them than Starlets.

(waits for Ecksjay to come along and give correct info :))

Well, the s14 will probably have more running costs, and also, if you've modded your Glanza, that might be why the insurance is more expensive and you may be wasting your mods.. that is if you have modded it, but i can't see a glanza being £2500 in insurance without mods.. IMO, if we were talking about an s15, the it would win hands down :) But its not about me, what do YOU want? ;)

The glanza insurance would be more expensive if it didnt have mods mate.. the modds bring the price down lol

the s14 would be probably more money on petrol but i recon it would possibly a good note... making me drive more sensibly to stop me from giving it the yee old yee haa lol

Running the s14 would make up for the slightly cheaper insurance ;)

But if it was me I would still go for it :)

Love s14's not particularly standard ones but nice when modded ;)

The glanza insurance would be more expensive if it didnt have mods mate.. the modds bring the price down lol

the s14 would be probably more money on petrol but i recon it would possibly a good note... making me drive more sensibly to stop me from giving it the yee old yee haa lol

WHAT?!?! What insurance company do you have, i'm switching now! :)

True, i see what you mean, sorta the thing of, you know you have power, so you dont need to put your foot down all the time. Well.. good luck at finding your answer, let us know what you come up with at the end. ;)

Big T - Adrian flux mate... standard glanza next year would cost me 1700... with wheels and an exhaust puts it down to 1400

yep the td04 will be the decider of the car matey :) - i will miss the car if i end up selling cus its my little dream car.. but means when i got more money i can come back and make a more fearsome glanza ;)