glitter paint idea?

i want to get a glanza in black, and I've been thinking wether to get pink and silver giltter put on it.. it might seem stupid to people but i dont know if i really want to do it, cause i do wanna get it done and then not like or something, i would get it sprayed pink :) but i probly would never be able to get rid off it lol and it just be girls but alot of girls are into the cars. so if it just the giltter and its silver too a lad could have it aswell when it comes to selling it? i really dont know wether to or not?

what do you guys think? keep in mind am a girl lol

i dont want a pink can tho, i just want the giltter lol i had a pink fiesta which was gonna be my first car but sold cause the engine was ruined on it. i just like a black one ... and seen the pinky colour ones i dont like them

There was a lush pink glanza for sale a while back, but it wasnt too pink if you know what I mean ;)

In fact I posted it in the Yahoo and Autotrader finds section a while ago :)

thats why i didnt want to get it done incase i bump it and need paint redoing.. il probley not get it done its just an idea, i just dont want to do it and regret it or not do it and regret it lol

yea that pink glanza is nice but it was at keightley trade. say no more.

Yup Keighley trade centre is so shit, i went to one of their showrooms last week to look at a Saxo VTR for £999, had mods like bucket seats etc and was absolutely fucked, had scratches all over front bumper, paint had like bubbled over on the driver side door frame. immaculate inside, but still a heap.

Yup Keighley trade centre is so shit, i went to one of their showrooms last week to look at a Saxo VTR for £999, had mods like bucket seats etc and was absolutely fucked, had scratches all over front bumper, paint had like bubbled over on the driver side door frame. immaculate inside, but still a heap.

ever think.. thats why it was 999 quid?

if you get a CLEAN black glanza, tbh it's a nice colour anyway. the metallic effect really comes out if its clean and well polished/waxed, and it can look fantastic, i doubt you'll want/need to have it resprayed, will be alot of money just to customise it a little (and as you said, jeapardise being able to sell it in future).

Lol. Personally I wouldn't waste the money on a paint job if the paintwork is already good. I'd spend the money on upgrading the turbo.

Ahmen! .. this is what i done i intend to do the engine then do the exterior just now... :lol:

yea that pink glanza is nice but it was at keightley trade. say no more.

I love how much people hate that place, yet they still sell really well! I got mine from Torque of Keighley which is ran by the same family and only had one problem with mine, which was spark plugs. They changed them for me there and then.

My partner got his Evo3 for Keighley and the only issue he had was again spark plugs needed changing. Otherwise he had no problems.

I personally wouldnt spray your car pink Josie, its not worth the money in my opinion. As said, it could end up looking chav-arse.

Mines black, and once polished has a glitter sparkle to it anyways. (When I clean it that is!)