I really don't understand why everyone is tearing in to this bloke about him paying a lot of insurance for a non turbo car. So what? Doesn't everyone make choices in life and learn from their mistakes? Glanza S's are few and far around, i was lookign at getting one and it hard to even find one for sale. Atleast he has something in life that he puts all his money in to, better than going out getting wrecked on Booze every weekend or taking drugs or whatever

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed also insurance companies will keep ya insurance low if you have been with them a while!

I am 20 and hav 3yr NCB and i have been with Highways agency since i have been driving and never moved insurers and never had a crash only got 3 points for a defective tyre which they know about and i have had all sorts of cars! from start of driving.

In order i've had a fiesta 1.6Si, Baleno 1.6GS, Fiesta Zetec S 1.6, CRX 1.6 16v, 200sx S13, Civic EG6 VTI and now the Starlet and the most i paid was for the 200sx which was £1284.50 on my own n everything i now only pay £504.66 fully comp on starlet with my mum as additional driver.