MATE!!!!

you paid 5 god damn grand to get insurance on a god damn natural aspirated glanza... no offence, but you are a tit.

my almera has more BHP than a glanza s and my insurance is only 500 quid... and im 19...

cancel that policy... demand as much money back as possible...

or jump of a bridge.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You paid more for insurance than i paid for my Glanza, insurance, tax and petrol for month or so :S

Edit: get a online quote with bell quick, make sure you put at least your mum as a named driver (you as main!) and it will be less than half that i would imagine.

you have no idea how much you made me laugh craig.

this is an incredibly friendly forum... but you sir have been dry raped up the bum by that insurance company...

how do you afford that... why do you want a car that costs 5k a year... just to get on the road... then you need fuel...

do you run racing octane fuel as well?

mate, like i said, friendly forum. but jesus dude... 5 grand

to be honest just before i passed my test i was looking for insurance for all types of cars clios,puntos.corsas ect and the cheapest then for me was £2500 and i have tried loads of insurance companys.

Craig

craig, please tell me...

do you think its worth paying 5 odd grand to drive a naturally aspirated starlet?

ye i dont mind paying that for insurance cause i know it will go down next year and like i said i spend all my money on my car so my not pay it on a car i will keep for a long time.

Craig

Kids :(

When you're young, you may live in a shit area (for insurance) so you'll pay through the nose for it...I agree with everyone here though, 5k to insure a Glanza S that's worth around 3k at best? Come on..unless it's your dream car, I'd flog it, buy a cheap car to build up no claims on (chances are even a pug 306td would keep up with it) then in a year or two, use the money saved to buy a decent car that's worth the insurance costs.

I pay £250 on the EP and that's not bad, I was quoted £750 last year on an E46 M3 CS...I told the insurer to behave, tit...so I bought the Jag instead.

Insurance is a neccessary evil but that's just robbery right there.

Wow.....it`s all going on. i passed when i was 18 paid for all my lessons,test + materials,pass plus,car,insurance,fuel,repairs,mods....now im 19 and tbh ive hardly spent a penny on myself since i got the car.(i used to work 11hrs a week @ £6.10 having 1 lesson a week and hardly any practicing at home) but i love my car to bits....just saddens me to see its body work in dire condition.

car= £1200

insurance on my own name=£1400 FPFT endsleigh (cheapest for students)

total cost of learning to drive + pass plus = minimum £1k

mods to date=£500-600

if that guy has spent 5k on insurance what can anyone do? apart from laugh etc but its his money..he decides how he wants to spend it......