motorway.......

its just a bog standrd ep91 n/a didn`t wanna push it too hard dint even reach 100

from what I've heard, a standard N/A will do 110-115

not sure wether it's true or not, haven't tried... yet

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going bradford uni so me n a friend just went for a mooch from manchester.....got some food aswell

Im not far from centre of town/uni, bout 10 mins in car, when i gets my licence you will have to gimme a buzz sometime!

i wanted to let it fully rip to see what it could do but not enough room lol cars always got in the way n boy does it drink petrol....

Im not far from centre of town/uni, bout 10 mins in car, when i gets my licence you will have to gimme a buzz sometime!

finally i gt to see my first modified starlet in the flesh!!

just go fast enough so they cant keep up ^^

Easy for some :rolleyes:

I've had 100 but it seems to drink petrol like an ancoholic

so never tried pushing it further

:p

Motor ways round my way arent to bad in my experience

Maybe you should move to Kent

:p

Kent is full of bad boys in GT's my cousin and a mate spots them all the time as they do deliveries at night. They said there was this GT with 17s on it with a big massive exhaust on the back and that's why i get branded as a chav now because i own a starlet :rolleyes: lol

Anyway back to the topic, ignore other road drivers, they just bored and just want to cause trouble. I respect you for keeping your cool whilst driving :p

anything over about 80 in a starlet is horrible. it feels like the world is about to end.

i can vouch for that!! steering was shakin to fuck and was v v very responsive , felt as if the car was gona take off any second...........

Anyway back to the topic, ignore other road drivers, they just bored and just want to cause trouble. I respect you for keeping your cool whilst driving :rolleyes:

[/quote

thankyou....my mate wanted us to race the vw...and we just laughed at the hilux driver haha lol

There are just some people on the road who think that because they are in bigger or newer cars that they have the right of the road.

On the way home from a car show a few weeks back, I had some old dude in a 4x4 sitting up my arse on a bypass. I was in the fast lane, going faster than the slow people I might add! I pulled into the slow lane once I passed the traffic to move out of this pricks way, but he still sat up my arse. In the end, the dick over took me but pulled out infront of my partner into the fast lane. So, we decided to drive side by side for a couple of miles once we both over took him and he got very pissed. I might add, we didnt drive dangerously, if anything we were slowing a dangerous driver down!

I try to ignore most idiot drivers, although some are hard to ignore as above. I get it on the way home all the time, as I drive the bypass to cut across the city. And as you can imagine, at 5:15pm its always busy. But people still decide to drive like idiots.

i would most likely say, knowing FTM's nationality he was most likely racist.

but you gotta watch for those damn bus drivers, i dont know if its just taunton but they pull out without even bothering to look, and if they look, they still pull out anyway :rolleyes:

Yeah but in my opinion lane choice is to do with other road users, not to do with how fast your going, so if you were on your own on the road then you were in the wrong, if they were just driving up your arse then they were in the wrong. Just my opinion tho.

I agree with that.

And also agree with FTM, drove down to London and back last week and N.W Scotland and back a few days ago, both trips had to deal with so many sodding idiots! - reps in the outside lane seem the worse mid week.

My friend who drives a GT, once came down slip road to join the dual carriageway, this geezer was driving in the fast lane and wouldn't move over when my friend wanted to over take, but as he couldn't he went into the slow lane to under take because you can if u get idiots like that in the fast lane. The guy followed my friend all the way for about 5-10mins drive further down, flashed my mate to pull over. So my friend thought nothing of it and stopped somewhere safe to see what this guy wanted. This guy got out of his car run towards my friend and started to strike a punch, but my friend held his punch luckily and shouted whats your problem (whilst struggling)!!! The guy just responded, hate f*cking boy racers with their shitty cars driving stupidly on the roads that causes accidents. Then left, what weirdo's hey.

what a retraded world we live in....haha would have been funny if there were 2-3 people in the GT.

p.s no1 should ever stop if someone flashes them and only if they know/ see there is something wrong with there car and if the police do obvisly. especialy girs at night (heard to many scary storys tbh)

damn i would never stop for anything or anyone i didnt know, not even if it was an unmarked police, apparently they are dodgey now too in some places.

ok no stopping for anyone but a marked police car.....

Funny you should say that.

A few years back in Norwich, there were 2 men driving around in a silver Ford Focus. In the back they had one of those electronic signs (like unmarked police cars have) which would flash up asking someone to pull over.

Well they decided to pray on young woman driving alone at night. They would pull up behind flashing their lights, and then pull infront with the sign asking them to pull over as they were police.

You can guess that most woman stupidly pulled over, and the men would sexually assualt them.

They only got caught when they followed a lady down a road, and tried to pull her over. She knew about these attacks so called the police and they managed to catch up and arrest the men.

This is why, if anyone at all is asked to pull over by ANY police car, marked or not, if you are on your own, you dont have to pull over until you are in a safe lit up area with other people around.

Its a dangerous world we live in!