Front Speaker Info

Hi there guy's

I'm about to get my Glanza and i wanted to put some custom front speakers in and i just wanted to know i these speakers fit where to original speakers are?

Can you guy's please help me with the info? it's 4" but i don't know if it will fit here is the link.

Speakers

Thanks in advance

the stock locations are shit, its the actual mountings that are crap and rattle, not the speakers, if they had a more solid mounting and not just crappy weak plastic then they may sound good, but they dont. stupid toyota pricks, coulda put em in the doors!

many speakers, even from brand name expensive manufacturers use paper cones, that doesn't mean they're bad quality. plastic/cf cones give an entirely different sound, less 'warm' and more crisp, all depends what music you enjoy.

thats getting down to audiophile level however, far too geeky for most ^;

• 1 month later...

Another thing about the front speakers is that if you get coaxails and the tweeter is too big they are a bugger to fit as the tweeter sits against the grill pushing the mounting points away from the screw holes

• 11 months later...

ive not long fitted new speakers to replace the standard ones and to be honest its a waste of time. dont expect any major improvements from 4inch speakers. you may also need to remove the plastic supports that are on the screw holes so you can bend them in a little to fit better. im going to take them out and fit bigger components on the door down behind the plastic holder thingy in the corner because ive got manual windows so need room for hand movement lol. its up to you but if you like your tunes with a bit of a punch then you will be very dissapointed.

ive not long fitted new speakers to replace the standard ones and to be honest its a waste of time. dont expect any major improvements from 4inch speakers. you may also need to remove the plastic supports that are on the screw holes so you can bend them in a little to fit better. im going to take them out and fit bigger components on the door down behind the plastic holder thingy in the corner because ive got manual windows so need room for hand movement lol. its up to you but if you like your tunes with a bit of a punch then you will be very dissapointed.

Thanks for your reply

My car came with no front speakers whatsoever lol so I guess they some sort of difference.