Hi everyone

Im Hayden, 21 from Maidstone in Kent. If anyone else is anywhere close to me then let me know!

I've just bought a 98 Starlet Glanza EP91 and im going to pick it up from Prodrift (Edenbridge) this Saturday. Well Excited! :) (see my profile pic)

If anyone knows of some good websites for aftermarket parts, ill be bery interested to know.. Other than toytuning.com (which i would reccommend to anyone.)

Im also looking for some Advan centre caps...

I play a lot of football, try to visit Fabric in London as much as possible, but my greatest love is cars!

Big up to joe-ep91 for introducing me to UKSC

my new car

Or see the advert - Glanza Ep91 avert & photos

Hi Al, yeah very briefly! Pedro showed me a few pics of your car and it convinced me to go and look at a few white ones. It looks better in real life than it does on the photos!! Hav you had it a long time??

Any tips for parts websites??

Hayden, welcome along mate :) the car looks lush and lovin' them wheels!!

No1 knows me as pedro tho, which might confuse people as its my nickname. Can you pick it up saturday in time for the bluwater meet. Im sure your work will understand.

Joe.

Mate that thing looks lush!

Hasnt that got a load of blitz stuff on it? Im prety sure i saw it up on autotrader

I was browsing as im looking to upgrade the SR sumtime this year,

Need boost :)

Spose il be seeing you around then matey :p

Welcome to UKSC :p

Cheers Guys :p

Good call on the front lip! ill put some more pictures up after I've had a good time to personalise it ;)

I think the only Blitz parts on it are the boost gauge and induction kit.. Both have stayed in a really good condition though, so cant fault the durability!

I dont know much about Gab Suspension.. I can see that you can choose different settings between hard and soft.. but thats all i can tell for now. The car also has a Greddy turbo timer and TRD backbox.

Thanks for the welcome and id no idea so many people in Maidstone own a starlet!

Websites have been a big help :p

Mate your cars proper lush!

Its in such mint condition :(

And the bit out of the corner of the back bumper, Al's Glanza's the same

I knew id seen it somewhere before :D

We'll have to have a little local meet soon so u can meet the Maidstone posse

Theres like 8 or so of us locally then more as u get out toward Medway