New Photoshop Testdrive...

since getting CS3 today.. ive had a small play with the Smeatharpe photos..

i went all out and done alot of colour enriching, as i can now see that the original pics are fairly dull :S

here is the first one, which i enriched a fair bit, and also painted in the Galliano decals, where ours have been polished out :p

Before :

Smeatharpe014.jpg

After :

Smeatharpe014ps.jpg

and heres just colour removal and enrichment of the car colour, also painting in the decals :

Before :

Smeatharpe009.jpg

After :

photoshoppednocol2.jpg

and heres my first one, which i lightly modified

Before :

Smeatharpe003.jpg

After :

Smeatharpe003ps.jpg

whatchafink? ;)

thanks chaps..

yeah i was just messing about and exploring the levels, i still need to get used to the layout and how to remove stuff without automatically looking for "undo".. il get there eventually, im going to have a play with alot of different photos, to see what i can come up with :(

with the top two before and afters, i was going for the brochure look, as in all brochures they go over the top slightly, but i like the look of it now :(

also its practice for my graphics coursework too

You could actually make some other simple agjustments. As it is overstaurated is actually makes some things darker if you were to brighten the grass and that yellow strip alone it should make it look a bit sunnier. Becuase the car looks like the suns shining on it but the surroundings dont. Something i see alot of.