Hello All.

Im Nicola from Macclesfield, Cheshire. I currently drive a 106, however Im looking at selling and buying a Glanza Turbo 1.3, Preferably in black.

I will however need advice and help etc...

Im going to take a peek around your site now. :(

Welcome to UKSC Nic :(

Was never a fan of black Glanza's till I seen one polished up and they look amazing and the metallic really stands out in the paint ;)

Have it nosey round theres loads of nice black ones on here :(

Oh and fill in the rest of your profile fields and put a profile pic up so everyone knows who they are talking to :(

Lewis- UKSC Moderating Team

Haha...

Cheers Lads. It would either be Blue or Black, I dont really do any other colours me. Im strange!

When I eventually find a Black one, I would polish it till its like mirror effect. :( and also I love white alloys think they look awesome!

I filled in some of my fields, you dont want no picture of me?

Knew you would love it Si :(

You will be hard pushed to find a Blue Glanza :(

and yes pic why not? ;)

It all helps in making everyone feel more at home on the forum, as you have probably already seen its a bit of a mad house :(

Thanks Josie... :(

Sparky I never post picture's up, I just tend to see people around at meets and shows really haha.

But I know where you coming from as I run a forum and I always say come on get your pictures up lol!

I will see what I can pull out, I have only got shots that other have taken haha

oooh look at you with your poncey sign off lol

its true tho, the black looks naff unless u work at it, the metal flake looks awesome if taken care of

HAHAHA

No the reason Sparky asks to see a pic is purely for security. He needs to make sure that you are infact a female and not a male. Otherwise he will start flirting badly to what he thinks is a female but is infact a male.

But welcome to UKSC lol

HAHAHA

No the reason Sparky asks to see a pic is purely for security. He needs to make sure that you are infact a female and not a male. Otherwise he will start flirting badly to what he thinks is a female but is infact a male.

But welcome to UKSC lol

I can say Im pretty sure last time I looked I was female :(