I am off to Alton Towers this weekend, and I am soo excited. Although I have been like 7 times. I wanna try out the Rita Queen Of Speed ride.

Does anyone else here like Alton Towers? Which ride is your fav?

What other theme parks are good?

Yeah I took the girlfriend down to alton a couple of years ago, we absolutely loved it,long drive in the glanza though although the roads around it are fun.:(

Rita was good for the speed but nemesis was still the best, went on it a few times. It was good when we went as we hardly had to que for anything, I hate it when you have to wait ages to get a ride (teehee).:(

I am off to Alton Towers this weekend, and I am soo excited. Although I have been like 7 times. I wanna try out the Rita Queen Of Speed ride.

Does anyone else here like Alton Towers? Which ride is your fav?

What other theme parks are good?

I like alton towers

Fav ride..hmmm.. I like all the big rides.

Port Aventura in spain is good..been there twice n would go again :(

We got some free tickets a few months back but couldn't get on any of the "big rides" because the ques were hour and half long!

Got some more free tickets though so are going again near the end of the month.

But the roads make up for not going on many rides :(

Never been to any british theme parks but I've been to porta ventura in spain which was brilliant and been to florida a few times...to be honest all the disney parks are veeeery tame with no actual thrill ride that isnt replicated 10 times scarier in universal islands of adventure or busch gardens easily the 2 best parks over there!...funnily enough seaworld has 2 of the most exciting and scary rides in orlando and im not talkin about being pushed into a shark tank:P

not been for a while, but i love alton towers but its crap when its a weekend or a school hoilday cause its too packed!! i think rita is a bit crap, over to quick and it just opened when i last went and wasnt worth queqing up for an hour and a half for it! was ok tho.

lols you bustin the nemis's hump?

love alton towers.. would be nice to have a meet there!

meet in the big car park.. banter over the lovely starlets and so on! then hit the park and have a jolly good day out!

i rekon it would be fun :(

Went a couple of months ago, best ride there is probably Oblivion, i didnt go on rita because i will die from heart attack, because i have been on Stealth at Thorpe park and that fricking killed me lol.

Anyone been to Thorpe Park??!! it's down south of england, Alton towers is about just over 2hour and half for us, Thorpe park is like 30mins away :(

http://www.thorpepark.com/rides-thrillseekers.php

I like alton towers

Fav ride..hmmm.. I like all the big rides.

Port Aventura in spain is good..been there twice n would go again :(

I went there when I went to Spain and loved it! I liked Dragon Kahn the best, nearly broke my bloody arm though!

lols you bustin the nemis's hump?

love alton towers.. would be nice to have a meet there!

meet in the big car park.. banter over the lovely starlets and so on! then hit the park and have a jolly good day out!

i rekon it would be fun :(

This is a good idea! I love Alton, bloody wicked time. I can't wait for Saturday now!!