• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ BAZ

very Nice Baz, i just gotta admire people who do carbodywork and paintin for a livin. Mate also does it money isnt amaizing but its good and its a really enjoyable job, person who carries out the work deserves credit if they do a good job like urself, your last fleckspare paintwork was great.

Hope to see more pics very soon mate, get he shined up!

hello all, thats me bak in lol.

any ways ,i like the shade of blue it wears now but unfortunatly thats just my primer you see in the pic :o thoe the final colour will b very similar 1s it arrives that is he he.

cant wait to get the colour on it going to b stuning me thinks, got a days wet flattening infront of me 2morrow so il keep you all updated with the progress, hoping paint will b here in the morning :p me all exited. i liked my spectraflair paint job before but without th esun it was just 2 boring looking 4 me,so thats why i decided on the colour change

you meaning martins corsa c mate? its going to b a similar shade to the pic but with a we added extra over it too finish it off nicely, will b a nice pastely colour when all put together. :p next wuestion is will i keep me wheels white? they look ok against the blue me rekons opinons please

White, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white!!!!

Well wait till the paint is finished first anyway :p