Look what I got.... :D

Thanks Bildo and Al - I can't til I can drive her for longer than round town altho I did get some stranger looks pulling your at nursery in it yesterday hehe :p

@ Rob - As I've told Andy I think it's time I worked on my own car (with guidance from him and you obviously (unless it's a really messy job! lol) - I was gutted my taking the seat out yesterday but it had to go :) I hope we will see you before the week is out - think Andy wants to head to Sheffield meet tonight if he's well enough

xx Zo xx

Lovely car Zo!! Shes a beaut!

Looking forward to seeing her at the next JAE :D

Glad your enjoying her - i would love to be Dom right now riding in all these GT's :D

Dom is loving the fact the mummy now has a silver car like daddy's - bless. He's so excited when he gets to go nursery in it and I no longer have tantrums to deal with! (He didn't like the golf! LOL)

xx Zo xx

• 3 years later...

wow look how old this thread is :lol:

been working on this today as it had a bit of a thermo housing issue. mainly this.....

064febaf.jpg

swapped for a spre i had lying around lol

0dbf74f3.jpg

then took it for a blast felt good to be in a starlet again its been 6 months.

IMG_2395.jpg

i forgot how many awesome parts it had on to..

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

with its younger sister lol

IMG_2393.jpg

Yep its been almost 4 years since I got the car and I would now struggle to part with it. Proud to say it's never let me down with anything major - esp to say it's 18 years old!

Thank for the help fixing her Rob - very much appreciated and anytime you want to have a blast/tinker with it I'm sure it could be arranged :)

Think it's time I spent a little bit of time, money and effort getting her running correctly for daily driving

@Starbuck - I will try to keep it cleanish for JAE and I may even get the polish when I'm there this time round lol Just wish I could afford the respray to make the bodywork look better. JDM scatches are not that attractive really :(

Zoe