Look what I got.... :D

After JAE I decided it was time for my beloved VR6 to go and make way for my new baby - just picked her up this evening and already I'm so addicted!!!

silvergt1edit.jpg

silvergt3.jpg

silvergt2.jpg

Plus she also comes with the following:

Fully Adjustable TEIN Coilover Suspensions

HKS Hard Pipe Induction Kit

HKS SQV Dump Valve

APEXi N1 Stainless Steel Exhaust

SSR Light Weight Alloy Wheels

CUSCO Front Strut Brace

BRIDE Bucket Seat (altho this has to be removed and swapped for the hubby's standard drivers seat :) )

xx StarboZo xx

looking good. where'd u get her from?

cheers craig

I hate to say it but Keighley Sports and Performance Centre :) I know about their reputation and was very surprised to find she is absolutely perfect - they're is a few comestic bits on it but nothing major and the engine and drive is sound.

looks good, how come your ditching the lovly bride seat?

Unfortunately I have to trade seats with my hubby GT drivers seat as it's not just me driving the car - my parents look after my little one for me and at 5ft 11ish and at least 16 stone my dad ain't gonna fit his ass into that seat - absolutely gutted because I love it!

Cheers for the comments guys - I can't wait to drive her again this morning....so excited!

Nice car B)

Bet Andy doesn't mind having the bucket though :)

Yeah its ok but my ass only just fits in it lol

thats a sweet gt, your man jelous? it has all the right mods!

how much did you pay for it?

its a shame you have to give up the seat, they are so much better for driving with

I'm not jealous I'm glad she has a car she loves at last... My TD04 keeps me happy everyday lol no need for these little ct9's Hopefully she'll keep it fairly standard its nice to get in a quiet car every now and then that still handles well... Those teins are well comfy compared with my D2's!

B) GT

are you selling the bride then? :p:)

Not selling at present but if my Butt doesn't shrink we may have too lol..

sweet looking GT! as for keighley, ive heard of there rep too but years ago i bought my first GT there (in their old premises before the stories started) and it was sound and a friend of mine got one couple years later too and again it was fine!

enjoy!

sweet looking GT! as for keighley, ive heard of there rep too but years ago i bought my first GT there (in their old premises before the stories started) and it was sound and a friend of mine got one couple years later too and again it was fine!

enjoy!

We looked at 4 Cars 2 GT's and 2 Glanza's and out of the 4 the other 3 were sheds to be honest. We got home in this one and to say it has test on both wipers were shagged and beyond but other than that it just needs a rear wiper arm and blade if anyone has 1? It's good to hear some good news of keighley too.

Thanks for the comments guys - I love it - the feeling of addiction when u actually have your own is unreal! I just hate the fact I don't get to drive her for longer on the way to work tho.

Such plans and a little hard work (even tho Andy doesn't know yet! hehe) now all that's stopping me is the money!! Oh dear the credit card is gonna take a battering :) LOL

xx StarboZo xx

LOL @ Rick/Ecks - My credit card is empty and has a high limit - dangerous combination as I have expensive tastes :) The boost upgrade can come later when I have the everyday stuff sorted!

Thanks Galliano - I knew I would have 1 soon - just didn't expect it so soon tbh - some cosmetic stuffs but a bit of TLC and she'll be back on track.

In fact Rick can I have a copy of that bible - I can use it to excuse the credit card bill when it arrives lol :p

xx Zoe xx

Looks awesome Zo, glad you finally have a car you love!! Its a shame you have to get rid of the Bride though they are immense.

Is this another one that is gonna be attending the local Starlet meets?? I'm gonna organise another one after my test.

Good luck with it Zo.

Is this another one that is gonna be attending the local Starlet meets?? I'm gonna organise another one after my test.

Yeah of course but this will mean double fuel if Andy wants to bring his too! We need another meet I'm having JAE withdrawals :)

Thanks hun

xx Zo xx

Congrats on the buy! As said previously, lets hope it serves you well.

I remember you saying a few weeks ago you were going to get one, I assumed you'd have one by next JAE, not the next month!

Enjoy it!

Thanks for the comments guys - I love it - the feeling of addiction when u actually have your own is unreal! I just hate the fact I don't get to drive her for longer on the way to work tho.

Such plans and a little hard work (even tho Andy doesn't know yet! hehe) now all that's stopping me is the money!! Oh dear the credit card is gonna take a battering :p LOL

xx StarboZo xx

I know now!!! :)

rinse that credit card for all its worth.

She already has

Congrats on the buy! As said previously, lets hope it serves you well.

I remember you saying a few weeks ago you were going to get one, I assumed you'd have one by next JAE, not the next month!

Enjoy it!

Truth be told the Tax was due on the VR6 and it was nearly the same as buying a starlet lol :) plus insurance is due in November and its only about 400quid for the starlet all declared...

Truth be told the Tax was due on the VR6 and it was nearly the same as buying a starlet lol :) plus insurance is due in November and its only about 400quid for the starlet all declared...

I'd be happy if mine was 4 times that! :)

Worth it though. :p