Sparky's Carbon Clad Glanza Replica

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on the road :lol:

Couldnt afford LSD after but got a nice exedy clutch in it and lower mileage box so all is good :D

I managed to shear four teeth off the planetry wheels in the diff B)

No pics sorry but should have a rolla mani this week and sorting out some sort of piping and cold air feed for it ready for santa pod, pics soon B)

I've hardly started it mate :lol:

Theres so much more to be done

Soon though I will have a Corolla mani fitted along with my Blitz SUS induction kit

Then Im concentrating on finishing the exterior, Carbon skirts with Glanza back bumper and Carbon rear lip and a nice set of Work Emotion wheels to set it off B)

Then some nice bucket seats and harnesses, then its time to save for a turbo engine, going to build one so its at least 250bhp B)

nah man, i think my car has some serious problems.doesnt seem to be as quick as it should be got blown the other day by a punto sporting! :lol: dont know if it drivers error but ive been noticing it alot latley. just gave her a good service so maybe she'l run a bit better now.

Got my Corolla mani now :)

Tomorrow car is going for tracking, then I am going to try and relocate the screen washer bottle and possibly the battery, and fit the mani and some sort of air feed, if all goes well!!

Pics to follow

Newest mod :D

Starlet095.jpg

Just borrowed the air feed off a mate to see if it would fit..... should I order a black one or a blue one??

I have to relocate the washer bottle to the otherside for the cold air feed though so watch this space :p

Will do that when I fit the Rolla mani and Blitz SUS, Should see a nice gain :p

@Craig SR the wings will fit yours and they are about £280 for the pair from ToyTuning, the fit isnt great though :p

Heres some pics of the raised bonnet but dont know if it answers your question?

011.jpg

010-1.jpg

I quite like the red now aswell lol

Oh dont ask what happened to it, damn kurbs :p

Got the Rolla mani fitted and what a difference it makes :D:p:D

Next will be to get the Blitz SUS and the air feed sorted out

Will keep you posted :p