Sparky's Carbon Clad Glanza Replica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys.... gotta little squeek coming from the driverside now I have raised the bonnet so going to have to check that its really annoying!!

i have that same squeak from the bonnet, i think its the rubber seal that runs across the scuttle panel...but i cant be arsed to fix it!

had a quick look threw your thread there because i seen the pic in the avatar lookd awsome. i was shocked! its hard to believe that it lookd they way it did with the gold side strips and silly xhausts.

uve made a good difference to this cars life lol

get the carbon mid spoiler and a carbon livesports style one would be awsome or carbon boot!

I WILL own a set of carbon wheels in my life time!

your interior looks like it belongs with the way the car used to look, nicest way of sayin it haha

@ Rich I sorted the squeek it was one of the bonnet pins but I straightened it out and the squeek has gone :D

@ttestarlet cheers for the kind words mate :(

Got a Carbon spoiler to go on soon still undecided on the duck one, but if they made them Carbon wheels in 15s I would deffo get them!!!

@Phil if only eh :(

By the way the rally was AWSOME and weather was nice so hopefully next weekend I can get a nice update :angry:

will do bro <_< been looking at an mr2 for a good bit now and have some tasty parts for it to B) but i was out of work for a good few months but im back working now B) got a nice vented bonnet and c/f vented wings to :p got some revers glow dials and powdercoated strut braces B) and I&#39;ve not got the car yet lol as soon as i get 1 ill post up some pics for ya B) i just need to decide weather i want a black 1 ora white 1 or a red 1 lol