• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been too busy at work(threats along the lines of if you get this finished quick enough we'll send you lot to Fort Worth (Lockheed Martin site in US) to test it) and kept forgetting to chase it up, job for Monday

Orange has decided it will let me play with my site so here we go!

post1.jpg

srspoiler.jpg

The 'small' chip from the side, I going to get it professionally patched up and stuck on the car, I don't want to mess either up! :lol: (just need to find a bodyshop open at the weekend or late evening now!)

srspoilerchunk.jpg

What you want it for Idrees?

Sorry for the hijack ;) :lol:

I was thinkin of fitting it at the top of the windscreen..something different and would look sooo cool!!

Not really lol, my cousin wants it for Wylo's old Starlet. :)

I intend to keep this first post upto date with what I'm doing this means it will recieve quite a few edits so some of the following posts may not make any sense connected to this one!

My car is silver-blue, ep91, Starlet Solida, S Reg

I want to make it worthy of being seen near the other cars on this site :mellow: but taking it slow as I'm new to all this, want a silver/blue colour scheme, but really want to avoid it looking hideous, and ending up being 'all show, and no go'

Current best picture not the best but a current pic I took while on hols in Wales

bestpic_wales.jpg

EDIT: Updated 24/11/06

awwww it looks cute hehe!

will look good with what you plan on doing to it methinks

awwww it looks cute hehe!

will look good with what you plan on doing to it methinks

Thanks, it was glorious weather when we went so the colour really shined (until you got close and saw the layer of dust:lol:) Going to get the spoiler sorted after the green one is done, speaking of which

Went to the approved bodyshop today, the guy took some pics and said he would get back with a quote, so it should all be fine :mellow:

Also I did this last weekend but forgot to mention, the swinton breakdown sticker in the read drivers side, the autolock one in the read passengers side (yellow over you can see in the pic) and the big blue garage one in the rear window have gone now, little bits but help clears it all up :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fitted the silver door handles, (in light rain ;) ) as miracle411 said it was a pain the arse! Thats two bits from his old car I've fitted to mine ;)

My website holder is playing silly buggers again so no pics until they behave :D

If it ever stops raining and the temp gets above 'too bloody cold' I may have a go at debadging, been meaning to for ages