I just won an auction so I've got another bit due. I've actually fitted one bit already.

I'll take a piccy when I get this evening, also gonna added the green one on here too as I've done a bitto that one also.

Why not put them up it's getting close to Christmas, less play guess the pressie! :ph34r:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitted clear indicators with Silvertecs and sprayed silver indicator housings to the girlfriends car (she still not even done the theory test yet, time for serious ass kickings :unsure: )

together.jpg

Picture from our lounge window, please ignore the new scrape on my bumper, I said your gonna hit that, and she did :lol:

Here's one of the items from the parcels, fitted Thursday, it's from the big parcel in that picture, rescued from a certain scrapped Starlet (can you guess what's in the rest of that parcel? :lol:)

strutbar.jpg

Sorry about the picture, it was hailing at the time :D also not the blue cabling on the right for the sub with fancy fuse holder and custom bracket (from my uncle's scrap metal pile!) Better pic when the weather is better

Going off to visit the grandparents until tues, tomorrow, so I'll leave you all to guess until then :p

Yeah, just don't tell her that,..... I'm in enough trouble for the one strut bar I wasn't allowed to buy, nevermind the 2nd one she's yet to find out about :unsure:

Was too dark after work to fit it, will try to get home earlier to fit it tonight then I'll update the 1st post. Honest!

Fitted it

helenstrutbar.jpg

I then went to pick up the girlfriend in it, and somebody hit me on the way, lovely

helendamage.jpg

Pic was taken in the dark, He was driving a ford ranger, so was too high to hit the bumper which is 100% ok, the light has a few cracks, and the metal is punched in, got the details off his work today (company vehicle) going to phone the insurance bodies to start the process of filing a claim against them

These strut brace looks good, but sorry to hear about the damage. doesn't look very minor either by looking at where abouts it been hit, but hopefully the insurance won't right it off!

Good luck with the claim etc..<_<

What is it with starlets being killed/nearly killed???

Hope you get it sorted mate that really is nasty

Eveyone please take care........ seen a GT which was envolved in an accident on TGTT and one of the 4 boys that was in there died, should see the car its unbelievable... i dont know how the others survived

RIP to the young man <_<

It was on a roundabout where off-motorway traffic joins a normal road, traffic bunched up, I was second to last in the line, crunch <_<

I'm not gonna lose the car (I've really grown to like the colour:)), even if I have to strip the interior, and bumper off myself to lower labour costs and speak up the car's value to avoid a write-off, I'm keeping it (plus that strut was an arse to get on, so it can damned well stay there! ;) )

The strut is actually well painted in purple, it's has some foot prints on it now for some reason,...........