What are they known as?

Well i just wanted to know if any sort of garages do Paint cutting? i mean like using an electric mop and doing the whole car in cutting compound and wax to get it back to factory condition? if there are garages that do that what are they called so that i can do a search and find some local garages, i just want my car to have a good goin over the paint work with cutting compound profesionally and have all the little carpark dents removed, cheers guys, starlybrusier :( .

Also if i find that that sorta service isnt cheap, whats the proper way of using g10 compound? as i recieved some today, thing is i have used G3 and also Auto glym paint renovator on my black glanza and it gets rid of the swirl marks but i end up with holograms which is even worse :p im slowly losing my patience and getting cheesed of with choosing a black galnza, i think black ones look the best but i wish i would have had a white one now, as you can never see swirl marks or hologrames on white, cheers guys, help will be much appriciated :( .

you could try a car detailer. seen some of their work on here and its amazing to say the least

Any idea if there are any good ones around south wales? also you rekon it would cost a fortune to have the whole car cut and waxed? i really want to get the car looking mint again before i start messing with a different turbo setup, cheers mate, starlybruiser :(

A detailer who I know usually does a whole car like you said for £100, he offered to do mine for £40 though :(

Which I shall be getting him to do when I have a spare £40

A detailer who I know usually does a whole car like you said for £100, he offered to do mine for £40 though :p

Which I shall be getting him to do when I have a spare £40

man 100 bucks :D im not paying tha, i could buy something of more importance than tha :( but i really want it to look better than it does, i really dont know what to do???