The UKSC Insomniacs Thread

Hm. It's rather fitting that this topic was made at 4:22am

Anyway, if you're up due to work, or because you can't be bothered going to bed, or anything else that ends up in you being in front of the PC at 4 in the morning, keep the rest of us company! I still see people logged in at ridiculous times when I'm doing all-nighters, and I miss the banter at those dark, dark times :(

I see 10 members logged in at the moment! Joz, bildo, get posting in here. Random chat ftw!

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only this thread was on here at 3:30.. was for some apprent reason not feeling all that sleepy.. must be the weekend lol.. ah well.. Tonight going to need my beauty sleep I thinks.. long day for me tomorrow me thinks :p

Wel as no1 else seems to have answered you....

I've been at a wedding reception getting somwhat drunk and am in a state of crazyness typing away and browsing in a drunken state :p

haha

Always the best way,

Obviously :p

Been out for a blast in my mates Scoby came in because the weathers shite and theres no fluff about

Early one for me aswell guys, quick visit to redtube then the pillow for me

Night all xxxxxxx

7:56 am, just got in from severe bday celebrations, covered in pen! oops the mrs ent gna be happy, oh wellll!

(sorry for the rambling rather drunk still, i was last man standing :p either not enuff people bought me bday drinks, or im an alcoholic :p oops rambling again!) xx

well im a true insomniac and often go for days with proper sleep last night was no differant and yes its true hell

normally im sat on here/tgtt/youtube/redtube etc etc but last night i was at the girlfriends and thought ide keep her awake by going ten to the dozen on her nether reigons

good times