The UKSC Insomniacs Thread

Sorted my sleeping time out so it was a "normal" time, lasted for two fucking days and I'm back to this shit again.

And I'm fucking pissed off because youtube are cunts, how the fuck are you supposed to watch things on there if they fucking remove parts of it.

CUNTS!

You-Tube? More like FuckYou-Tube.

:lol::):lol:

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! Yeah, I'm on a Games Development course at uni, however the rage was more directed at Advanced C++ :lol: I find the actual game stuff easy.

Co-incidently, RAGE is also the name of the game engine that Rockstar used for GTA4, and for the upcoming Midnight Club (which looks amazing)

i can beat that ste91

just got in from having no sleep been sat in rotherham hospital all night as my sisters B/F completely wrote off his car breaking her jaw in 4 places banging her eye which now looks like an apple stook to her head 4 teath knocked out and 2 split gums

shes got bad amnesia aswell and doesnt remember the crash

shes 17 by the way

sop i had a fun night

from what i know yesz he was driving like a twat

as much as ide like to go and slap him senseless and f would of hapened few months ago i would have done but.

1. its not really going to acheave much

2.ive just had a common asult court case go through from a similar event (lad beat me sister up so i went after him)

3. the police have him for driving without liscence/tax/test/insurance/pissed up/abondening accident/averting course of justice etc etc so he should get some sort of punishment

then he burned it out to make it look stolen

as much as i love my sister to bits shes a little cow and rebels against everything my mum says she doesnt like the lad me sista stays with him to wind me mum up

typical little hell child

end of the day shes my sista and its times like last night when she was laid unconcious(sp?) i realise i do love her to bits

shes fine now shes home laid in bed on paracetemol and ibuprofen, mostly cuts and bruises so she will live to fight another day

Good to hear

My sisters the same and I believe all girls are!!

They are twats and dont listen to anyone, think they know best, pisses me off ;)

My sisters 18 now and all shes says is, "Im 18 and I can do what I want" and my mum worries sick over her and its not fair, she might be 18 but she dont realise what shes doing :p

/rant