The UKSC Insomniacs Thread

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX! DAMNIT! lol

Yeah, I dont play Forza that much tbh, I loooooooooooooove Grid. the new NFS is pretty good too.

Someone give me 9k and pay my insurance so I can buy an S15 instead of waiting the next 18 months lol

Um....we're asking the gods and whoever wants to donate monies.

I'm currently working my way through the thread on Tamparacing of motiviational pictures, bitch is like 156 pages long!

But you cannot physically stop viewing it, even if you click off and go back later, its brilliant

For those who are interested - http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/pit-road...tionals-ww.html

Knock Knock....

im bored of revising people of UKSC had little sleep over the last 2 weeks...uni`s full of shite :rolleyes:

how much do i learn?

they just say read about the topic.......what all 800 pages? its on the same "topic"

the lecture notes they give are 101% usless and half are not there and come on move with the times people no1 uses acetate anymore you gippos!.....they are usless cant even get a basic projector on...professors my left bum cheek!

no past papers to practise my exam technique....

loads of sly fuks on my course no1 helps anyone....hows anyone going to get anywhere?? you offer help to some1 u`ll never see them again till they need something.

need the tutors help? no other tutor will help you have to spend a full day finding the one who taught u....to find out they never came to work in the first place!

Had to fork out £25 for a lab coat i`ll be using for the year...i dont get to keep it the money goes for it to be washed! and then another £20 for a diff type of lab coat which i have used twice!

there are approx 250 people on my course and have paid £3500 each = £875,000 :lol:.....all that and they wont give us a few bits of paper? help when we need it? 2 fukn labcoats?

Rant over! :lol:

I just want to go for a looong drive, go home have a decent scran and sleep without this bull.....really pissed off n i have an exam at 9!

Jesus christ dude, your uni experience is completely different to mine. Our tutors are actually useful and are here for 99% of the time, and everything we do is related to assignments/exams, and we get good quality handouts and presentations. It might just be the department, rather than the uni though, but still.

Well.....i had an exam at 9 (woke up at 8.50) and guess what? i forgot everything! what i was due to quickly recap when i fell asleep came up :rolleyes:

Oh and the dumb-ass professors put 2 of the same questions on....i mean im not complaining i shld have got both right but isn`t the thing checked?

3:19am....just got in from going out for '2 ppints' at 7, mrs ent happy so im sleeping on the sofa... oooooops :lol: i blame the local liquid for having 2 for 1 drinks promotion :) 2 bottles of stella n 2 'bucas for £7? blates gna end up this drunk xx