The UKSC Insomniacs Thread

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gooooood morning viet-starletlub!!!!! doghouse again for me after goin to watch mu v chelsea boooooooo result!!!!!!! jus made it home......mrs nt happy again....maybe i should have tried the hald kebab 'im sorry' present again????

good morning :lol:

note: women dont usually like kebabs etc unless their drunk.. haha!

how you back so late the match was Agessssssssss ago lol..

xo

good morning :lol:

note: women dont usually like kebabs etc unless their drunk.. haha!

how you back so late the match was Agessssssssss ago lol..

xo

yeh she didnt like the half eaten kebab i brought home as a peace offering friday night! welllllll drinking dont end with the football, plus i gt a lift home with my m8s (very hot) ex girlfriend....... think ive been a cnut.... oops

yeh she didnt like the half eaten kebab i brought home as a peace offering friday night! welllllll drinking dont end with the football, plus i gt a lift home with my m8s (very hot) ex girlfriend....... think ive been a cnut.... oops

:lol: i shouldnt think she did hahaa..

aww no.. having lifts off other girls is a no :lol: ahh well least u can do is make her a cuppa in the morning haha..

xo

Almost, its got no paint on that area at the moment, and filler on some parts, just skimming it to bring it all back level.

She'll be done soon hopefully :lol:

I'll more than likely come upto a meet then if theres a Wales one going on at some point, so you may even get to see the car in person :lol:

nothing ! just havent got a life like y'know.. i'l get to sleep sometime around 8am.. like yesterday.. then sleep til about 3/4pm.. then eat.. then on here.... whole cycle starts again :lol::lol: lmao !

what you doing up so late anyway ^^?

xo