The UKSC Insomniacs Thread

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Enzo

both sites are hosted with a company called media temple, they are a massive server company, something happened with one of their grid servers taking down 14 od thousand sites

they are slowly getting all the sites back up with any backup records they have at the moment, i think there is 100 odd left to go now

once thats done they say they can resink the whole grid where all the sites will get updated to the way they were before the sites crashed, still looks like its going to be a day or more before that happens due to the large amounts of sites involved.

i wish they would hurry up as its stressing me out to be honest lol

Lol, exams, fucking sick of them. Had two on Tuesday, Games Development 1 and Computer Graphics, at 9:30 and 13:50 respectively, and now two yesterday (Thursday), of Software Development (planning and all that bollocks), and Mobile Computing (Java, networks etc). At least we get some breathing space with the last one, next Thursday, which will be Advanced C++

So yeah, I've just woken up, crashed yesterday at 6pm-ish, after doing the exams, had done an all-nighter revising the previous night >.<

ive been up since 2pm wed had ~5hrs sleep.......exam inabit at 9-11 then the next is on the 11th + 15th

cannot wait to get some kip at 11! but for now down a red bull and soldier on :wacko:

Ahoy anybody there?

Just been to hudds saw fellow starleteer idrees`s ride at the lights its looking very sweet :wacko:

then went manchester for a munch = happy days!

Why is it whenever I post in here, I'm pissed? lol

Been out for a few drinks with a couple of mates, hit up some rock clubs. Started drinking in my house just after half 6. Into town for about half 9, hit up a "sports bar", a wetherspoons pub, and 2 rock clubs. The 1st club had their promo girls walking round with water pistols filled full of Jagermeister pumping it into peoples mouths. Safe to say, I think I got more free Jager than the ones I paid for haha.

2nd club was buy one get one free.

Damn, I was wrecked when we left town and I didnt wanna go then, all my mates were tired and wanted to go, I wanted to stay out but had to no way to get home without paying close to £20 for a taxi on my own lol

So I carried on drinking when I got home haha.

Good night!

My sister goes to Uni in Hudds by the way, she has a uni house there, but lives with her other half mostly at his place in Leeds. I will be up there at some point in July for her graduation. I wont have the Paseo with me though, will be going up with my parents, most likely in my mums Rav4.

lol^

Me pissed right off now....got a £15.60 library fine! :wacko: (lol going to give the 60p all in 1p+2p coins just to annoy them)

on a brighter note going to get the postal order sorted for my braided brake lines later on during the day ;)

Bring the seo mate we should arrange a nice lil meet nearer the time

Lol, it was 8 books they charge £2 for every week the bunch of greedy c**ts.....funny thing was they wernt even mine lil sis took them out :p

Anybody there?........got my last exam at 9-11, cant remember fook all for it seriously nothings going in.

Last ditch atempt going to try and remember the major topics and thats it.......

Wayhey, for once I'm not pissed while posting in here!

Either I'm doing well, or slacking lol.

Got a load of work to do on the car tomorrow ready for Japfest, I just hope it stays dry on the day, dont really wanna be on a wet track!

• 1 month later...

Whats happening people?

Been out tonite practicing my quarter mile techniques ready for santa pod :)

Found it hard to get a decent start but had a few runs tonite and the last launch was mint, should be fun on the weekend to see what times the GT makes :o

In bed downloading some music now, just ate a mince beef and onion pie and some profiteroles lol