The UKSC Insomniacs Thread

Its 5 to 1am now.. and i'm having a chillout and reflect for a while. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On is playing too B)

Currently seriously considering spraying a Paseo Coral Rose Pearl (basically Coral Wreath) as we didn't get it in the UK but an Australian picture buttered my parcenip. G'day Pink Seo...

Buttered my parsnip, haha. Love it!

Ten past one, watching Traffic Cops! lol! Should go to sleep though, tattoo and going to see Motorhead tommorrow, gonna be a long one!

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate fuck women if they come they come once theyve made there mind up thats it and they will make you feel like shit still

chin up sam leave her two it and if she decides shes made a mistake and your the one she'll come running back dude

Yeah tell me about it. After speaking to her friend, who turns out is my cousin, I found the whole idea behind what happened today. She doesn't think I like her as much (you know.. not that i've told her thousands of times..) and didn't want to make a fool of herself about it on her friends birthday.. which kinda makes sense. She just needs to stop being stupid and actually listen to me.

Bah. I'm off to a party tonight, so hopefully I can drown my sorrows and start a-fresh :p

I've been doing all nighters since last wednesday, this is silly now i'm wide awake and fall asleep about 9 am til fucking 5pm. Arggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's horrible and I can't sort it out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha gaz I've had exactly the same thing the last week or so, shit routine I'm always doing it, have to sort of force yourself to stay awake a whole day then go to bed early and sort the time out lol.

The annoying thing is it takes ages to put right and then ONE late night fucks it all up again.

Pretty excited today though I might be getting a GT. :)