The UKSC Insomniacs Thread

The last one rolled off the lines in 1999....being a T Reg if im right

The started production in around 1970 ish with the rear wheel drive Kp30? there are pictures of one knocking around

As for how many were made?....not a clue :lol:

This may help you with the older models

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...ficial%26sa%3DG

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last one rolled off the lines in 1999....being a T Reg if im right

The started production in around 1970 ish with the rear wheel drive Kp30? there are pictures of one knocking around

As for how many were made?....not a clue :lol:

This may help you with the older models

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...ficial%26sa%3DG

ooosh overload of info.. i will remember that.. lewis will be shocked when i reveal i actually know something :p bit of a difference between the older ones and the more recent ones isnt there :lol: neeed a 98/99 i think ..

as for roughly how many were made....... im sure someone can find out for me ? :p :P

thanks hun :D x

Tbh...i dont think anyone knows apart frm Mr Toyota man himself...although i think there mabe a guess figure on how many SR`s there were made in each colour silver,black being the rear ones.

Yup 1998-1999 is what you want imo best model to get is either the CD they come with rev gauge, front electrics, power steering and electric sunroof or the SR (minus the electric sunroof but it has a manual one)....anything else?

Tbh...i dont think anyone knows apart frm Mr Toyota man himself...although i think there mabe a guess figure on how many SR`s there were made in each colour silver,black being the rear ones.

Yup 1998-1999 is what you want imo best model to get is either the CD they come with rev gauge, front electrics, power steering and electric sunroof or the SR (minus the electric sunroof but it has a manual one)....anything else?

o0o ok :lol:

so besides the CD + the SR whats the other models available.. ? dont mind whether or not the sunroof is electric tbh but whatever was on the other one loll.. have to get a list off sparky unless he has one on here already?

x

Shes not been to sleep :lol:

Well I txt her just now but she must be sleeping now (thank god) :p:lol:

tbh I think the Caribbean Blue was only available in the S model which is more or less bottom of the range

i'm a sparky going to be working for a company thats fitting 1000 houses with new electrics should be about 15 sparky's working at one time i'm my own boss and the bounses or outta this world............ seems a bit too unreal for my but i'm gonna give it a go!

pharmacy? is that gonna be like a medic

i'm a sparky going to be working for a company thats fitting 1000 houses with new electrics should be about 15 sparky's working at one time i'm my own boss and the bounses or outta this world............ seems a bit too unreal for my but i'm gonna give it a go!

pharmacy? is that gonna be like a medic

been to see about the new job then have you? :p sounds fun :lol:

lol i was a pharmacy technician/dispenser :p.. but going to stay towards the medical side of things when im in the army now soon :lol:

xo

yeah i have been today all i can say is i'm a bit worried tbh, it took 4 sparkys to do one 1 semi house in 2 days and my mate who is gonna be over ours group wants 2 of us to do it in 2 days............i'll give it a go bad not sure.

should be cool for you at least you dont have to worry about the risk of loosing your job lol

yeah i have been today all i can say is i'm a bit worried tbh, it took 4 sparkys to do one 1 semi house in 2 days and my mate who is gonna be over ours group wants 2 of us to do it in 2 days............i'll give it a go bad not sure.

should be cool for you at least you dont have to worry about the risk of loosing your job lol

ouchh.. best work hard then :lol:

yeah will be fun i supose.. not looking forward to the fitness part of it.. im outta breath going up the stairs like. :p:lol::p

xo

i used to be an security engineer you alarms in banks cctv, but i was a trained electrician years ago had a few funny times in the banks like the coppers coming with guns and shouting at my because i had a screwdriver in my hand while i check the bank vault alarm lol

You ready for the list? Those of which use the EP91 model "name"

SR

Sportif

Solida

S

CD

GLS

Carat

25th Aniversary

Remix

Reflet

Glanza s

Glanza V

And a few more....

i removed two to make that all the UK models ^^

in adition, there is...

XLi

GLi

Sport

Blue

Green

Carat (German model - same as the GLS really)

Group X

Life

Style

XT

Base

Medley

G-Kat

J

Basis

Moonlight

Black And Yellow (limited)