The UKSC Insomniacs Thread

3. the police have him for driving without liscence/tax/test/insurance/pissed up/abondening accident/averting course of justice etc etc so he should get some sort of punishment

Usual punishment for those crimes is nothing. they are too harsh these days ;)

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 broken ribs sounds bloody sore!!

Glad to hear she's home.

There must be something with younger sister's. Mines the same, thinks she can do as she please and now she drives is even worse as some nights she doesn't come home but doesn't call people to let them know.

I was always sensible, no matter what age. Even at 21 I always let my mum know if I will be home or not, just so she doesn't worry!

• 2 months later...

time to revive this thread! im too drunk to sleep shitquid was £2.50 a drink tonyt but me n my mate ended up buying these two fit birds champagne n spent 300 odd each....oops n they were jus out for a cheap nyt n wernt actually interested :rolleyes: oh well! emmerdale omnibus it is!

Anyone up?? watcha up 2? im revising about body muscles etc...fun eh? did you know your heart beats ~40 million times a year...1,2,3 haha

nick you lightweight where are you?....lol i text bourkey at 2 hopefully he wasn`t woken by it ;)

(it was a lovely text before you tell me off i told him i loved his car ;) )

Muscles, filament based movement to be precise lol....how was work dude?

oh i see lol yer wasn't a bad night, its been mad over Xmas like 100s of people going out every night was kaming down the night there was only 150 ish people in so not that bad, will pick up agen for new year then it will bee dead for months!!!

fancy buying an sr??

hmmmm i love "bob" to bits formed the first car bond thing with him (you know how it is lol ;) )...hes got a tte spoiler n has speedlines just no tte springs (ill have them off you lol).

Why the sale, it cant be that bad? if i remember correctly you got another job??

hmmmm i love "bob" to bits formed the first car bond thing with him (you know how it is lol ;) )...hes got a tte spoiler n has speedlines just no tte springs (ill have them off you lol).

Why the sale, it cant be that bad? if i remember correctly you got another job??

lol i no what you meen there with the love!! oh its been a a mad month for me was working the mad shifts at the factory like 12h And then that had to let 12 people go because of the credit crunch and the Mrs and i wear in that 12!!!! so i am just doing security and stuff all the time to see me throw a month or two as i have joined the army. its smithing that i have always wanted to do

with the car am just fed up with it it was my 1st car but i have had it for 2.5 year now and its pissing me off! just had to fork out 170 for a new gear box then went to put it in and seen that i have a fucking snapped gear link,,,, then theirs the whole thing around getting parts and the cost ect so just getting a new car is best best way to go me thinks

Sorry to hear it buddy, imo there is no decent new car to be had which will offer the same reliablity as the little starlet....you cant of had much maintinence on it over the 2.5yrs? just the money for the extras you spent modding it. I guess you got your £170 back?? i`ve never heard of a N/A box going bar tayibs one. which other parts are you after?? your TTE springs sold?

Sorry to hear it buddy, imo there is no decent new car to be had which will offer the same reliablity as the little starlet....you cant of had much maintinence on it over the 2.5yrs? just the money for the extras you spent modding it. I guess you got your £170 back?? i`ve never heard of a N/A box going bar tayibs one. which other parts are you after?? your TTE springs sold?

na i have just kept the new one, my old one was crunching in 2nd so i mite as well swap them ova! i never found then springs i think that the mouther threw then in the bin or summit, if i ever do find them there yours thow lol

So it wasn`t a total waste of £170 really lol........i remember asking you!!, i`ve sent so many pms and made so many posts about them i`ve lost count (since july) ;)

It can only get better buddy, chin up and i say keep the SR! well atleast till you and your other half have stable jobs then mabe think about a newer car ;)

So it wasn`t a total waste of £170 really lol........i remember asking you!!, i`ve sent so many pms and made so many posts about them i`ve lost count (since july) ;)

It can only get better buddy, chin up and i say keep the SR! well atleast till you and your other half have stable jobs then mabe think about a newer car ;)

yer well its gonna happen soon, get sum aftermarket springs like 40 mm that go for like 100ish

I taxi the family about and want no problems whatsoever with the suspension....so i think its best for me to go with the 25mm drop and being at uni i dont want to fork out £xx amount for new shockers when these give way. I can wait even if some rsr ones come up (they are about 25mm) i`d consider them.

time to revive this thread! im too drunk to sleep shitquid was £2.50 a drink tonyt but me n my mate ended up buying these two fit birds champagne n spent 300 odd each....oops n they were jus out for a cheap nyt n wernt actually interested ;) oh well! emmerdale omnibus it is!

be carefull of that old chestnut!

girls luv milking the free drinks,