The UKSC Insomniacs Thread

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0.o....how comes you quit? whats it really like in there everyday?

(i got work exp but due to insurance etc i could do anything except sit there look and eat stuff so i only did a week...it was in tesco :lol: )

0.o....how comes you quit? whats it really like in there everyday?

(i got work exp but due to insurance etc i could do anything except sit there look and eat stuff so i only did a week...it was in tesco :p )

they stopped paying me properly =/ worked over 3 months without being paid.. they made excuses.. until i said im not coming in until im paid ... then they apologised and begged me to come back because they were so short staffed =/ but still no offer of the money they owe,, given up with them anyway,,

yeah its interesting actually.. get really familiar with all the different medications & the people aswell obviously.. 100's of prescriptions a day.. can be tiring :lol:.. oh and you start saying the names of medication in your head for no apparent reason aswell :lol: many a time been sat down drinking a cuppa and the words 'bisoprolol, metformin + simvastatin' etc come to mind =S

where u do your work exp?

xo

Wow.....so lets say at £6 an hr, 8.5hrs a day...6 days a week for 3 months = £3600 odd (alot of EP money)

It was in a local tesco....took me almost a year to get the place :lol: then it lasted a week

I wanted to do pharmacy straight off but i got BDD in my A-levels so now im stuck on this shite course.....trying to work my ass off to transfer next year :lol:

Wow.....so lets say at £6 an hr, 8.5hrs a day...6 days a week for 3 months = £3600 odd (alot of EP money)

It was in a local tesco....took me almost a year to get the place :p then it lasted a week

I wanted to do pharmacy straight off but i got BDD in my A-levels so now im stuck on this shite course.....trying to work my ass off to transfer next year :lol:

yep exactly ! ... could of had a replica to sparkys EP by now! :p..

aww right.. did'nt know tesco had pharmacys .. i was in lloyds pharmacy ^^ soo.. avoid working there at all cost :lol:

awwr =/ be worth it if its really what you want to do :p id go for actual pharmacist/pharmacy manager anyway.. big difference in pay.. :D now i;'v given that idea up.. going to military college to get my fitness up.. then to uni through the army (:

where abouts you from?

xo

Haha lol thanks.....

yup, want to be a manager or something of the sort but first want to see what working in industries is like mabe even hospital work?

Sounds like a plan....what u want to do @ uni?

< manchester

Haha lol thanks.....

yup, want to be a manager or something of the sort but first want to see what working in industries is like mabe even hospital work?

Sounds like a plan....what u want to do @ uni?

< manchester

:lol:

yeah see whats going when your all passed (:

it is a plan :p and pretty much figured id stay on the medical side :D soo should be fun.. not quite sure which area but got a while to decide yet.. 9 months of press ups first :lol: wish me luck ahaa ..

ah :p didnt see that.. although i probably looked..

6am like.. im freezing and now hungry aswell :p

xo

:lol: ....so what have you learnt about Ep`s so far?

not that much so far =/ suposed to be gathering knowledge on the EP91 .. as im going to be replicating sparkys dead one :lol: dont know where to start really. read most of the tutorial things now tho.. :p any ideas where to looK? if you get bored and want to share knowledge please do :p running a bit low on info lol ..

xo