Do 17"+ Alloys Fit On Starlets

I have been considering getting some new 17" alloys and I some some advise first.

Will they fit striaght on my Starlet or do i need get the arches rolled at all? :p

Will appreciate any feedback on this.

Thanks

Kyle.

YEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p they fit straight on mate, probably need a spacer tho as i have them, possibly dpends on the wheel, dont honestly know, but the arches do not need to be rolled. The ony prob i have is i cant get full lock so 3pt turns become 6pt turns, and my plastic inner wheels arch scrubs a wee bit on bumps but thats probably only because its a bit loose!!!! B)

Phil.

yea i had 18s on and did need to have the arches rolled on the back and on the fornt i lost the last quarter of a turn, no biggie really - get the right offset and u should be fine

yea the ofset should be anywherearound 37 and you should be fine,

if you slam it thought you might need to role the drivers side arch as the panhard rod will shift to the right mate <_<

hey guys i ve got 215/35/18 on mine with 1 42mm offset , thou i had to pump the front gaurds and pull the inner plastic gaurd out and roll it, and on the back i am using a gt axle and brake set up because the axle is shorter in width so i havent rolled my rears and still have 4mm between the gaurd and tyre! maybe try that if you can get a gt axle.

might ad that mine gaurds are down to the chrome on the back and the fronts cover half the tyre at the top.

oh and if you ask about the bolt part that holds te bumpers on the back has to be bent up and be mounted a little further back and the fronts it was easyer to pump the gaurd than to modify becasue you can still use the original mounts and it looks heaps meaner from the front!

hope that helps

maybe you guys would like some pics?

cheers brett

• 2 weeks later...

When i had the glanza at first i had 17's and a 40mm drop they were a ET40 and i removed the front arch liners and bent the brackets up but appart from that all was ok.

Simon

• 1 month later...